WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate little kids

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
Mad_At_World said:
:cool: little kids can all die and burn in hell !!!!!! :)
If only that was the case when you were a child, we wouldn't have to put up with a untastefully generalised post such as that.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Mad_At_World said:
:cool: little kids can all die and burn in hell !!!!!! :)

What's your problem, then? Did a little kid say that you're "stoopid", and now you're on a quest to rid the world of all little kids, and in the act exterminate the whole human race...?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Chris said:
What's your problem, then? Did a little kid say that you're "stoopid", and now you're on a quest to rid the world of all little kids, and in the act exterminate the whole human race...?
i think a little kid kicked his ass.

Wut_was_That606

Banned - What an Asshat!
I like little kids to touch and feel on....i MEAN I DONT....*drueling....* :p j/k yea little kids sometimes are kool but sometimes there like little bugs....

What the fuck? Everybody was once a little kid. No matter how shitty they can be. There's always the possibility that you were about ten times the little shit they were. Take it this way. Little kids are just like drunks, they always bump into things, puke on you and you usually can't understand a thing they try to tell them. Any way, they're always good for a laugh.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I did something bad to two little kids (about 10 y/o I'd say) once. I was coming home in my old Chevy Blazer after a massive rain storm. These two little shitheads were flipping people off and being obnoxious, right in front of a huge ass water puddle. Yep, they proceeded to target me with their hand gestures and I hit that puddle hard, roosters over my roof and complete blockage of my windshield. Looked in the rearview and they were standing there with their arms by their sides, kinda hunched and totally fucking drenched. Yea, it was mean, but it was funny and they didn't get hurt, otherwise, kids are cool.

rember when we are 60 those little kids gonna be running things, so be carefull what u say to them

ron

Buster of Asses
OuttaControlX said:
rember when we are 60 those little kids gonna be running things, so be carefull what u say to them
The problem is, when I'm 60 you little kids will be running things.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ron said:
wtf would the world be like if lil kids did run it

lol

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
ron said:
Be nice to your children, we get to choose your nursing home.

ron

Buster of Asses
Solanaceae said:
Be nice to your children, we get to choose your nursing home.
Nursing home, my ass! Not one of the members of my family has ever seen, nor ever will see, the inside of one of those places.

It is, however, a sad reality for a large number of seniors that they will be handed off to strangers for care in their waning years.

Giveupthegrudge

Melodramatic Fool
gumercules said:
i like little kids
Woah, we got the next michael jackson on our hands here
If he's black
Then turns white
Then becomes plastic
And is a complete woman...