I hate little kids

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
GottaHurt said:
I did something bad to two little kids (about 10 y/o I'd say) once. I was coming home in my old Chevy Blazer after a massive rain storm. These two little shitheads were flipping people off and being obnoxious, right in front of a huge ass water puddle. Yep, they proceeded to target me with their hand gestures and I hit that puddle hard, roosters over my roof and complete blockage of my windshield. Looked in the rearview and they were standing there with their arms by their sides, kinda hunched and totally fucking drenched. Yea, it was mean, but it was funny and they didn't get hurt, otherwise, kids are cool.
lol i love doing that.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
dude, one thing, fuck little kids. My brother is 7 years younger than me and he fucking gets me in trouble all the fucking time. It fucking pisses me off.

FUCKFUCK!

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
Little kids are obnoxious i agree. GottaHurt, man, you just became 10 times cooler in my book after what you've done. :cool:

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
GottaHurt said:
I did something bad to two little kids (about 10 y/o I'd say) once. I was coming home in my old Chevy Blazer after a massive rain storm. These two little shitheads were flipping people off and being obnoxious, right in front of a huge ass water puddle. Yep, they proceeded to target me with their hand gestures and I hit that puddle hard, roosters over my roof and complete blockage of my windshield. Looked in the rearview and they were standing there with their arms by their sides, kinda hunched and totally fucking drenched. Yea, it was mean, but it was funny and they didn't get hurt, otherwise, kids are cool.
:mfinger: :mfinger: hell yeah!!! :mfinger: :mfinger:

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
Banninator said:
dude, one thing, fuck little kids. My brother is 7 years younger than me and he fucking gets me in trouble all the fucking time. It fucking pisses me off.

FUCKFUCK!
FUCK YEAH!!! i hate that kind of shit thats why i hate little kids.... also because they are always whining and screaming and crying... when i was little if i cried i got grtounded. Fuck all those little kids... :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: There is only one kind of little kid i like... the ones that i don't hear whining 24/7

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Am I the only one that aint gonna follow the river? We are fucking talking about kids in general... They are fucking annoying yes and you have been a kid yes.. But who the fuck cares about "we have been it" shit im talking about NOW not the shit that is passed... Let them live but they are still annoying pricks who make ur head go crazy.

Okay so now u can all just stfu for lying about "Kids are cool" shit. :mfinger:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
no, i do like little kids. they're cool about 60% of the time. it's just that that 40% that's left over is way worse than any other group of people.

PrimePigmy

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont hate little kids in general, but i do hate them when they enter there "why?"-period. What are you doing? eating....Why?...coz im hungry...Why?..AAAAAAAAAH!!!
And the period when they think they know everything and have to share with everybody. Look thats a ball, oh look thats a window....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
omg little kids are the cutest things alive!!! wtf is ur problem!!!! i love all children good or bad and i've seen really nasty ones cuz i used to part time at a child care center... even so i still love them all....

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
MrNewbie said:
Am I the only one that aint gonna follow the river? We are fucking talking about kids in general... They are fucking annoying yes and you have been a kid yes.. But who the fuck cares about "we have been it" shit im talking about NOW not the shit that is passed... Let them live but they are still annoying pricks who make ur head go crazy.

Okay so now u can all just stfu for lying about "Kids are cool" shit. :mfinger:
kick ass...... your in my buddy list...

jamesp

In Memory...
paintmepurple said:
omg little kids are the cutest things alive!!! wtf is ur problem!!!! i love all children good or bad and i've seen really nasty ones cuz i used to part time at a child care center... even so i still love them all....
you apparently arent talking about any little kids ive ever met.

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
you apparently arent talking about any little kids ive ever met.
well den wat kinda are u talking about?? i've meet whining, biting, terribly irritating kids but at the end of the day are are still cute kids.... if ur nice to them they warm up to you... but some just dont... i know i had to drag one arnd the child care center and i nearly pulled his arm off... den he became all quiet lol!!! just find a way to deal with it....

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
paintmepurple said:
well den wat kinda are u talking about?? i've meet whining, biting, terribly irritating kids but at the end of the day are are still cute kids.... if ur nice to them they warm up to you... but some just dont... i know i had to drag one arnd the child care center and i nearly pulled his arm off... den he became all quiet lol!!! just find a way to deal with it....
uhhhh. im not gonna comment for fear of becoming hated by all WTFers :(

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Mad_At_World said:
uhhhh. im not gonna comment for fear of becoming hated by all WTFers :(
NO PROBLEM LAD I DO IT FOR YOU :thumbsup:

Hey you little singapore bimbo are you gonna fucking act some more "kids are nice" attitude or what? its so fucking annoying hearing them everywhere when they cry cuz they cant get a fucking icecream, you little worthless cunt probably have one cuz u make babies with everoyne in singapore I heard :mfinger:, nah just fucking kidding but they suck and should shut the fuck up.. Learn them some decent manner and hit them with a belt or something so they shut the fuck up.

Cheers. and to kids :mfinger: