WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate modern web browsers.

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
10 years ago I got tired of Internet Explorer crashing, and I downloaded Firefox. It was great! Important buttons were large and at the top of the screen. Important features were easy to find.

Now it's 10 years later. I've used Chrome and Firefox. I'm tired of the constant redesigns. I'm tired of being told to make an account. I'm tired of not being able to find features because they are lost in menus and stuck in the wrong sections. I'm tired of the Google VS Firefox fights and how they are the same shit. Maybe I should switch to another browser.

feenix

Hoodrat
I love Chrome! Mainly because my computer crashes so much. It's so convenient to have all my favorites/bookmarks saved under my google profile instead of having to manually add it back after every windows reinstall.

• WTF!?
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
I love Chrome! Mainly because my computer crashes so much. It's so convenient to have all my favorites/bookmarks saved under my google profile instead of having to manually add it back after every windows reinstall.
Sounds like you need to permanently repair your computer. What's the problem?

feenix

Hoodrat
Sounds like you need to permanently repair your computer. What's the problem?
Oh for sure, I've actually just thought of outright replacing it. Every 6 months or so, Windows just refuses to load when I turn it on. I go through the whole process of letting it repair itself, only to be told it can't fix itself and to reinstall. I've done it so often I'm pretty much a pro at this point. Someone gave me a program a while back that allows me to access my files and back them up even without the BIOS running. its a lifesaver.