WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate My Friends

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
So me and my friends on a debate tournment and they get all drunk and my teacher finds out. He talks to everyone about it and says that he feels that he has been stabed in the back. So my asshole friends who have always treated me like shit except me to talk all good things about them when in fact i don't want to. They lie to each other and me. the bad thing about this is that i am trying to find a solution to it. FUCK ME, why can't i find a solution???

DEATH TO ALL WHO SUCK IN STUDENT CONGRESS

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Gianefro said:
So me and my friends on a debate tournment and they get all drunk and my teacher finds out. He talks to everyone about it and says that he feels that he has been stabed in the back. So my asshole friends who have always treated me like shit except me to talk all good things about them when in fact i don't want to. They lie to each other and me. the bad thing about this is that i am trying to find a solution to it. FUCK ME, why can't i find a solution???

DEATH TO ALL WHO SUCK IN STUDENT CONGRESS
Friends do indeed, suck penis. :thumbsdn:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ive said it before and ill say it again im sure.. you cant really trust your friends.. :/

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
I really want to trust my friends but only one out of a group of 5 is trust worthy, the rest are condescing jackass, FUCK ME, FUCK ME UP THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Blazed

†Punisher†
Gianefro said:
I really want to trust my friends but only one out of a group of 5 is trust worthy, the rest are condescing jackass, FUCK ME, FUCK ME UP THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
yeah i have stupid ass freinds like that 2 they suck ass. i know how you feel. i guess its time for you to get some new friends :sword:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Gianefro said:
That sucks you're friends are idiots. If you want to get fucked up the ass, Venom's around he should help you out. :thumbsup: