WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate my Fucking parents.

Samantha

Fresh Meat
So i don't actually hate them. Only 64%. That's just in general, but enough about that. So my dad found a wrapper in my room behind my bed. He got really mad and was like "OH MY GOD YOU ARE GROUNDED UNTIL YOUR ROOM IS CLEAN!" even thought i cleaned it a day ago. So he took my phone and screams at me everyday. I clean my room, but he says its not to his standards and goes underneath my dresser which i didn't even know i had stuff under. He takes his arms and pulls everything out and is like your still grounded for another week. So then it's my turn to do dishes. My Mom and Dad yell at me to get them done every day. So on top of my room i have the dishes too. Then my dad is like you have to clean the top of your dresser! And says i'm grounded again and takes my xbox controller and cord, evEN THOUGH HE NEVER UNGROUNDED ME!! So the next day i have a show choir competition. In the middle of the day my friend texts me and is like you wanna have a sleepover with my two other best friends who completely understand me. One of them was having problems with their dad that day and was talking about how she should be able to express herself instead of having to be some fuckboys daughter. The next day i ask my mom if I can dye the ends of my hair with KOOL-AID. NOT PERMANENT. And shes like no so i ask her why and shes like cause i dont like it. i dont fuCKING LIKE IT. WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE IS THAT?? ITS MY FUCKING HAIR I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT BUT I KNOW IF I DID IT WITHOUT ASKING MY ASS WOULD BE IN YEAR 2035. So know my mom is acting like nothing happened while my dad went to his class. I finished the dishes and now i have homework. Then i have to clean my room. Again. Honestly i just wanna go live with my friends and move out.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Being a teenager is hard, sometimes.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Holy wall of text, what the hell is going on here?!?

My parents always told me to clean my room as well. Which I did. Because they spent thousands of dollars providing me with a rood over my head, and food to eat. I thought it was only fair.

Stop being a little bitch. Just clean your room, do the dishes than do your homework its really not that big of a responsability. Also why the fuck do you want to dye your hair with kool-aid it looks fucking retarded.

Samantha

Fresh Meat
Stop being a little bitch. Just clean your room, do the dishes than do your homework its really not that big of a responsability. Also why the fuck do you want to dye your hair with kool-aid it looks fucking retarded.
How about u fuck off. It doesn't sound as bad on computer and I am thankful for what they give me but honestly wtf do u have to say about it. I came here to rant because I was mad. Thats the only reason ok. So just go fuck urself if ur gonna call me the bitch cuz it is way worse in real life u fucking cunt.