WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate My Job I Hate My Job I Hate My Job

Paul

Tenderony
what a crappy day........

that is all...

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
I would normally reply with :: hugs ::, but this isn't really that sort of board, now is it ;)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Details! Details!

Did the user ever find the [ANY] key?

Smiss

smissinat0r
ROFL. We've had some computer issues around the store lately. So it wasn't very shocking when my coworker said at the end of the night "Oh great. Now there is something wrong with [this] computer!" I say fuckit, and they can deal with it tomorrow.

Oh my way out the door I see the problem with it:

Non-system disk.
Remove and strike any key.

Smiss

smissinat0r
moonie... just keep thinking

"at least it's not retail at least it's not retail at least it's not retail...."

Smiss

smissinat0r
Of course I did! I am running around in circles to get the hell back out!

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
i work in retail.. and that statement is so true. I deal with fuck ups and idiots all day long (but of course they all 'know what they are doing') *sigh* sometimes i just want to grab my screwdriver and PUT IT IN THEIR EYE!!! ARGHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :sword:

Smiss

smissinat0r
OOOO! What a novel idea! Or I will just use my big fat Mickey Mouse pen that my boss got me in Disney world. I'd love that pen even more then. ^_^

Foreverpissed

came, saw, & left pissed
I got an idea for you... it starts with "s" and ends with "uicide"

Forceman22

One Pissed-off Redhead
BakEd13 said:
i work in retail.. and that statement is so true. I deal with fuck ups and idiots all day long (but of course they all 'know what they are doing') *sigh* sometimes i just want to grab my screwdriver and PUT IT IN THEIR EYE!!! ARGHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :sword:

It's people like you that give "rage" a bad name. I slave over a stove or deep-fryer for hours. I hand food out the window to people that make you look like fuckin' Elton John. Fast food people are looked at as the most lowest of life forms. People treat them with the stinkiest of shit. No one is afraid of them and we obvioysly can't get a better job so we don't wanna lose the one we got. I guarantee I get paid less than almost everyone of you. Do you know how hard it is to have a decent life making about $60 a week? It's pretty fuckin' tough. And no, it's not my first job, either. I've diddled in "retail". I sold mobile homes for a living in souther Ohio. Do you know how many pissed off rednecks and hillbillys I seen every day? Alot. And it was a glory job compared to Mc D's. And that's all i have to say about that! :mad:

punkin

bitchy bitch
I work with people too and there are somedays where if what I was thinking ever slipped out, I think they would faint!
Hey! That could work! :p :p

Smiss

smissinat0r
Oh I've done the fast food thing already. OMG I would probably turn tricks on the corner before I went back to that. Not that I worked at McDonald's or any Burger-y place. I did pizza, and I did Subway. Actually I didn't hate Subway all that much, they mostly needed to pay me more. But they let me be rude to customers. We kicked the mayor out before. My store was by all these factories/offices and jackasses would come in acting all superior. I'd usually be like "oh, is that you busted up rusting 1983 ford taurus? ok shut the fuck up cause i work at subway and that shiney camry over there is MINE."

Granted, I mostly worked there to get through school, and I lived at home. I couldnt pay bills on that kinda money now. Of course, I can hardly pay bills with what I AM making. However, customers are still assholes to retail employees to only a slightly lesser degree than fast food, from my experience. It doesn't hurt any less when they say shit to piss you off and blah blah blah...

kizzez

EnJ Brandy Straight
Work does suck

Especially at my job our manager at night is gay lil sissy He really is gay and he looks like a little Ken doll so everyone just walks over him all the time! Lil bitch i get screwed everytime i work there because i wind up doing someone elses job because i need the money! but not tonight i called in hahahahahah fuck them its about time they got a dicl stuck up there asses :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
kizzez said:
Especially at my job our manager at night is gay lil sissy He really is gay and he looks like a little Ken doll so everyone just walks over him all the time! Lil bitch i get screwed everytime i work there because i wind up doing someone elses job because i need the money! but not tonight i called in hahahahahah fuck them its about time they got a dicl stuck up there asses :mfinger:

Nice titties!!

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Forceman22 said:
It's people like you that give "rage" a bad name. I slave over a stove or deep-fryer for hours. I hand food out the window to people that make you look like fuckin' Elton John. Fast food people are looked at as the most lowest of life forms. People treat them with the stinkiest of shit. No one is afraid of them and we obvioysly can't get a better job so we don't wanna lose the one we got. I guarantee I get paid less than almost everyone of you. Do you know how hard it is to have a decent life making about $60 a week? It's pretty fuckin' tough. And no, it's not my first job, either. I've diddled in "retail". I sold mobile homes for a living in souther Ohio. Do you know how many pissed off rednecks and hillbillys I seen every day? Alot. And it was a glory job compared to Mc D's. And that's all i have to say about that! :mad:
I worked fast food for about 6 months. I know exactly what you are talking about.. But retail is MUCH worse because of the people that you have to deal with. At least they arent coming to your work and TELLING YOU HOW TO DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, even though they dont know shit. So dont tell me about rage, ILL PUT A SCREWDRIVER IN YOUR FUCKING EYE BITCH!!!#@!#@! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :D :sword:

BakEd13 said:
I worked in retail for over a year and it's the worst fuckin' job out there, except maybe wiping prune asses. lol. I will NEVER go back. I like where I am now. I'm movin on up in the ranks, pretty soon, maybe i'll even be a manager. sigh. lol right. like that'll happen. good luck with the puters.