WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate my real life Name.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I honestly hate my name, Angel. I mean what the fuck I sound like someone with an metal capability of a 12 year old. One of those lil girls who knows jack about life and who is stupid. Not to mention on buffy the vampire slayer... a dude's name was Angel.

Oh...and all the lame ass pick up lines. I mean honestly. Playing a fucking game of football right and I knock a guy to the ground and he sitting there on the grass looking at me and what fucking comes out of his mouth.

"oh, i just thought I was in heaven for a second."

Oh right ass I will show ya what fucking heaven is like. Go to the gas station pay with my checks and some dude standing there see my name, laughs a bit and is like.

"I always knew an Angel would walk into my life."

Did it hurt?

Wtf?

When you fell from heaven.

OH FOR FUCKING SAKES. You think a chick with the name Angel has not heard that a few thousand times and what dipshit thought of this one. I am going to find you. I am going to skin you alive and make you eat your flesh.

Ok so i figured haha... I will just play off the name Angel then. I am an Angel blah blah... right, well... then I get some bitches who are like, "Your not all that great, your not perfect...blah blah blah." SCREW THEM, I AM LAUGHING AT MY NAME!

You know it sucks bad enough having this fucking name, I don't need bitches acting like I am full of myself...sorry. What the hell was my parents thinking. I don't want to be an Angel. I mean honestly. I am not a gift from heaven, when I was younger my mother use to call me demon child, so boy did someone fuck up.

agreed

i'd have to agree that ur name does suck a big one but at least ur name isn't Wispering Pine or something like that. some hippie named his kid that...fucking idiot. at leat u don't have my 5 names. thats right i have five fucking names be happy with the name u have u fucking inconciterate piece of shit. bitch :sword: :mfinger: :gun: :bomb:

My name is Michal, nobody fucking knows if it's a guys name or a girls, I will forever hold a grudge against my parents for this.

Desdemona said:
My name is Michal, nobody fucking knows if it's a guys name or a girls, I will forever hold a grudge against my parents for this.
lol

now thats hard stuff ;)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
_Kitana_ said:
I honestly hate my name, Angel. I mean what the fuck I sound like someone with an metal capability of a 12 year old. One of those lil girls who knows jack about life and who is stupid. Not to mention on buffy the vampire slayer... a dude's name was Angel.

Oh...and all the lame ass pick up lines. I mean honestly. Playing a fucking game of football right and I knock a guy to the ground and he sitting there on the grass looking at me and what fucking comes out of his mouth.

Oh right ass I will show ya what fucking heaven is like. Go to the gas station pay with my checks and some dude standing there see my name, laughs a bit and is like.

Did it hurt?

Wtf?

OH FOR FUCKING SAKES. You think a chick with the name Angel has not heard that a few thousand times and what dipshit thought of this one. I am going to find you. I am going to skin you alive and make you eat your flesh.

Ok so i figured haha... I will just play off the name Angel then. I am an Angel blah blah... right, well... then I get some bitches who are like, "Your not all that great, your not perfect...blah blah blah." SCREW THEM, I AM LAUGHING AT MY NAME!

You know it sucks bad enough having this fucking name, I don't need bitches acting like I am full of myself...sorry. What the hell was my parents thinking. I don't want to be an Angel. I mean honestly. I am not a gift from heaven, when I was younger my mother use to call me demon child, so boy did someone fuck up.
ummmmm i think your name is cool im going to name my kid sliced bread.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
i have no grudge with u kit but all u do i fucking complain so please do me a favor...STFU!!!! :mfinger:

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
If youre over 18 why dont you change your name? B ut I myself kinda like it. I find it ironic that someone named Angel is on "WTF"

SpIkEyOaSs said:
i have no grudge with u kit but all u do i fucking complain so please do me a favor...STFU!!!! :mfinger:
this site is for ranting, deal with it

my real name is boring (john) but i'm just as glad it isn't angel, i bet that sucks. my sister had a friend named angel who had a waterbed. that's all i remember because i was like 5 last time i saw her.

you could go by your middle name or something

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Well I have no complant with my name (Nick) but I gusse its alright it could be worse.

I don't know if you people didn't know this, but you CAN change your name. Even if your aren't 18, ask your parents. It might take a bit of convincing but it doesnt hurt to try lol

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
my nick is AOD

Angel of Death... which is not much better

I know i can change my name, but I am married and my husband happens to like my name... so its one of those things I just suffer with.

gumercules said:
this site is for ranting, deal with it

my real name is boring (john) but i'm just as glad it isn't angel, i bet that sucks. my sister had a friend named angel who had a waterbed. that's all i remember because i was like 5 last time i saw her.

you could go by your middle name or something
I have a waterbed, while assholes around me are freezing in their houses in the winter, im sleeping in my heated water bed.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
_Kitana_ said:

Did it hurt?

Wtf?

well you do have that low of a mental capability.

LOL JK JK :D

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Banninator said:
well you do have that low of a mental capability.

LOL JK JK :D
Oh..... your asking it for it lol....

going to have to kick you out of heaven (lmao)

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
lmao, and i do agree that angel isnt a bad name. I actually would prefer if i had a freind (that was a girl) thats name was angel.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Banninator said:
lmao, and i do agree that angel isnt a bad name. I actually would prefer if i had a freind (that was a girl) thats name was angel.
yeah i can always find shirts and underwear with my name on it lol

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
well, look on the bright side kit. you could have been gwenyth paltrow's new daughter and be named Apple. Do you want your name to be Apple?