WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate my roommate

It's been bad all year but it's beginning to get to the point of absurdity and getting out of this dorm room on May 7th is going to be the biggest relief og my life. Now my roommate seems like your average nice kid when you first meet him, like the first day I was here but you quickly learn that appearances can be deceiving.

First of all he criticizes me for anything I do and makes things that aren't his business his business. For example, I'll try to take a nap and he will ask what I am taking a nap for in this real asshole tone. Or he will ask why I didn't go to class on a certain day. On multiple occasions he will make a shitload of noise in the morning because he wants me to wake up. There are plenty of other things that he makes a huge deal out of that isn't his business at all, but you get the point. On top of all this shit, I own mostly everything in the room for which he is not grateful for at all and shows no respect for. I own the TV, I rented the microwave/refrigerator, I own the speakers which he uses for his computer since they don't work on mine, I own the paper towels, the trash bags, the trash can, most of the food, and he also has to use my nail clippers cause he doesn't have any.

To top it all off he is the weirdest kid I have ever met. I don't know how anyone could actually be friends with him. I swear, at least once a day he will play some random obscure song like from Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory and just burt into a fit of hysteria like rolling on the ground laughing. He also snores at night, like nothing I have ever heard before and it takes me at least an hour to fall asleep cause of it. He sounds like a mortally wounded wildebeast with every breath he takes, its fucking annoying. I should end here, because if I kept on listing the things he does this post would get too long. I never rant to anyone about my roommate, and I just have to get this off my chest because I can't take it anymore.

hove420

the shocka
kick his ass man :thumbsup:

or just stick it out till the last day, and when you say your goodbyes, tell him how bad of a roommate he is and then smack him in the head with your bags :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Jenkies said:
It's been bad all year but it's beginning to get to the point of absurdity and getting out of this dorm room on May 7th is going to be the biggest relief og my life. Now my roommate seems like your average nice kid when you first meet him, like the first day I was here but you quickly learn that appearances can be deceiving.

First of all he criticizes me for anything I do and makes things that aren't his business his business. For example, I'll try to take a nap and he will ask what I am taking a nap for in this real asshole tone. Or he will ask why I didn't go to class on a certain day. On multiple occasions he will make a shitload of noise in the morning because he wants me to wake up. There are plenty of other things that he makes a huge deal out of that isn't his business at all, but you get the point. On top of all this shit, I own mostly everything in the room for which he is not grateful for at all and shows no respect for. I own the TV, I rented the microwave/refrigerator, I own the speakers which he uses for his computer since they don't work on mine, I own the paper towels, the trash bags, the trash can, most of the food, and he also has to use my nail clippers cause he doesn't have any.

To top it all off he is the weirdest kid I have ever met. I don't know how anyone could actually be friends with him. I swear, at least once a day he will play some random obscure song like from Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory and just burt into a fit of hysteria like rolling on the ground laughing. He also snores at night, like nothing I have ever heard before and it takes me at least an hour to fall asleep cause of it. He sounds like a mortally wounded wildebeast with every breath he takes, its fucking annoying. I should end here, because if I kept on listing the things he does this post would get too long. I never rant to anyone about my roommate, and I just have to get this off my chest because I can't take it anymore.
Fucking bastard. He doesn´t have nail clippers!? Hang him!

(Note: Please turn sarcasm detectors up to "Obvious".)

you should fucking kick his ass for even asking to use your nail clippers. What a tool.

666 FALLEN 666

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woah. Well your screwed. ^_^ Jk. Well depends how long you have to stay there for you know, of you could try to get another room. Maybe talk to him about it and just be straight up about shit you dont like about him.

Chad

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woah. Well your screwed. ^_^ Jk. Well depends how long you have to stay there for you know, of you could try to get another room. Maybe talk to him about it and just be straight up about shit you dont like about him.

Hey idiot, this thread is over a year old. stop giving advice to someone who probably is dead.