WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate Myself and Want to Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugular

volatile
I wouldn't actually say this and mean it, I say it so people feel guilty, but not that i care.Its actually an old Nirvana song that is kinda rare that I got the name from. Anyways.

This is often my excuse for stupid crap when people give me a hard time. It happened today, with one of my teachers when she was being unfair and then I was being sarcastic and she said something to me which made me mad so I said, "UGGHH, I hate myself, I can't wait to commit suicide." I hope she feels guilty about that. :mfinger:

It happened again with my mom who was yelling at me in the car about (you guessed it) my grades. Which follows my other thread entitled "Fuckin School!!!" ( in Life Sucks) So, shes yelling at me and with that she says "..and don't you dare put those headphones on when I am talking to you." So she finishes yelling and I'm like "I hate my life...I just want to die already...my life is sooo pointless..." And conclude with putting my headphones on. She pulls them off and I say "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were finished?" *awkward moment* "Oh you were finished! Well allow me to listen to my music."

So far nobodys scheduled any therapists appointments, and if they did...well, then that would absolutely splendid! :gay:

And btw- I do realize this a crappy topic with an equally crappy post. Theres nothing really to say about it, I just wanted you all to know what ive been doing lately in my arguements.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Saying that you want to commit suicide doesnt make anyone feel guilty, it just makes you look like a pussy.

If your life is that pointless, make it mean something. You control that. Not your mom, not the school, not fate. You.

So buck up, kid. There are worst lives than this.

Lastly, if my kid did that, he would have a whooped ass, and his headphones would be out the window. I dotn care how old he is. If I EVER did something like that to my parents, I wouldnt see the light of day for a while. I'm 28, and I am still scared to disrespect my mother like that.

Unless you change what is inside you, you will never be more than a punk ass brat.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Unless you're Lydia Lunch. She says suicide is the gutsiest thing you could ever do but most people are too pussy.

Well, at least that's what she said about her abusive/codependant boyfriend who threatened to kill himself countless times if he left her.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Here's a crazy idea. Maybe some of you snotty fuckers could try to stop being so disrespectful to all the people that have been, and are tired of wiping your ass. You might even take a step back for a moment and gaze at what one day you're bound to become. It'll be a normal day to you. You'll be sitting there with your two hundred dollar ipod, that I'm sure your "asshole" parents gave to you. You'll be cranking up some lame ass Elvis cover tune by some no-name goth band, all the while, pulling your pud as fast as you can...then....

BAM!!!

Your youth is out of style just like the seventies. Next thing you know, you'll have some snot nosed, know-it-all, smart assed, ungrateful bastard of a teen begging you for shit he doesn't deserve. Yeah, you're life sucks. You don't know what sucks means, yet.

You have your youth. And to you my friend, I say relish this moment. If you can equate the longevity of your life into the span of three feet; your youth takes up about two inches of it. Relish this moment, junior.

Jugular

volatile
dustinzgirl said:
Saying that you want to commit suicide doesnt make anyone feel guilty, it just makes you look like a pussy.

If your life is that pointless, make it mean something. You control that. Not your mom, not the school, not fate. You.

So buck up, kid. There are worst lives than this.

Lastly, if my kid did that, he would have a whooped ass, and his headphones would be out the window. I dotn care how old he is. If I EVER did something like that to my parents, I wouldnt see the light of day for a while. I'm 28, and I am still scared to disrespect my mother like that.

Unless you change what is inside you, you will never be more than a punk ass brat.
Ya, but if a person was serious. There would be nothing to threaten them with, besides being locked up in a white room with padded walls. Saying "if you ever commit suicide you're gonna have your ass whooped" doesn't really help does it? Nor does it make sense? This is the main logic behind this whole saying you're gonna commit suicide thing.

I'm not a pussy because I saying that, why? Because I simply do not mean it.
Half of the times Ive said it so far, the people laughed because ITS A JOKE. How can I be a pussy if I'm not even serious?

And if youre talking about the way I acted in the car? 1) My mom had been out drinking with her friends. and 2) It was an iPod that I paid for. You wanna throw a perfectly good iPod out the window? OK! Thats a great fucking idea. Not to mention your "suicidal" kid being "thrown out of the window."

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
St.Anger said:
Ya, but if a person was serious. There would be nothing to threaten them with, besides being locked up in a white room with padded walls. Saying "if you ever commit suicide you're gonna have your ass whooped" doesn't really help does it? Nor does it make sense? This is the main logic behind this whole saying you're gonna commit suicide thing.

I'm not a pussy because I saying that, why? Because I simply do not mean it.
Half of the times Ive said it so far, the people laughed because ITS A JOKE. How can I be a pussy if I'm not even serious?

And if youre talking about the way I acted in the car? 1) My mom had been out drinking with her friends. and 2) It was an iPod that I paid for. You wanna throw a perfectly good iPod out the window? OK! Thats a great fucking idea. Not to mention your "suicidal" kid being "thrown out of the window."
No, I wasnt saying I would whoop his ass for saying he was going to commit suicide, it was the last few comments i was refering too.
In my eyes, saying something you dont mean to get attention makes you a pussy. If you mean it, it makes you a pussy. Either way, as far as this is concerned, you are a pussy.

1. I am older, I was raised that when you parents talk to them, you look at them. Period. You listen to what they are saying. It doesnt matter how dumb it is or how retarded it is.

2. fuck yes I would throw it out the window. Between food and clothes, it costs about 20,000 per year to raise a child. Right now my oldest boy owes me 200,000 dollars. If I want to break his Ipod for being a disrespectfull little shit ass, I sure as hell will.

Plus, if its all that bad, why were you even in your moms car?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
St.Anger said:
I wouldn't actually say this and mean it, I say it so people feel guilty, but not that i care.Its actually an old Nirvana song that is kinda rare that I got the name from. Anyways.

This is often my excuse for stupid crap when people give me a hard time. It happened today, with one of my teachers when she was being unfair and then I was being sarcastic and she said something to me which made me mad so I said, "UGGHH, I hate myself, I can't wait to commit suicide." I hope she feels guilty about that. :mfinger:

It happened again with my mom who was yelling at me in the car about (you guessed it) my grades. Which follows my other thread entitled "Fuckin School!!!" ( in Life Sucks) So, shes yelling at me and with that she says "..and don't you dare put those headphones on when I am talking to you." So she finishes yelling and I'm like "I hate my life...I just want to die already...my life is sooo pointless..." And conclude with putting my headphones on. She pulls them off and I say "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were finished?" *awkward moment* "Oh you were finished! Well allow me to listen to my music."

So far nobodys scheduled any therapists appointments, and if they did...well, then that would absolutely splendid! :gay:

And btw- I do realize this a crappy topic with an equally crappy post. Theres nothing really to say about it, I just wanted you all to know what ive been doing lately in my arguements.

:lol: Teen angst.

Why don't you go take some emo-esque pictures, you snot nosed little shit.

Your mother should have slapped the shit out of you. Maybe that'd knock some sense into your head. Get the fuck over yourself.

No one feels guilty if you tell them that you want to commit suicide. They, more or less, think that you a fucking loser, and, here's the kicker, hope that you commit suicide so that you don't pollute the gene pool.

Secondly, you probably aren't old enough to realize this yet, but your mother will be the only person in life to probably to go to bat for you. Do not disrespect your mother. Remember, she gave you life (well her & dad, but my point remains the same), and you owe her for that.

Fucking kids these days.

Why the hell are people starting these fucking threads in B&T anyway? Are you asking for abuse or something? Maybe if people like you died, the world would be a better place.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
And now, story time, with tbsrk...

Once upon a time, there was a disgruntled young youth named Bobby. (We'll use Bobby to keep the persons real identity a secret.) Young Bobby was having difficulties adjusting to the problems presented by puberty.

"Mommy?" asked a wide eyed young Bobby, "What does it mean when your Kibbles and Bits sprout curly red hairs?"

"Well, son, it means your becoming a clown. Because we all know, that creepy kids with red hair and red pubes become clowns," his mother told him.

Bobby went to school, and had his pants pulled down by some bullies at the jungle gym. They pointed and laughed at his brick red moss cover and his needle thin carpet dweller. Bobby cried, and went to his teacher.

His teacher told him, "Bobby, kids are cruel. You need to let them know that they're words and taunts hurt you."

"Can you kill them for me?" Bobby asked.

"Bobby, you know I can't do that," his teacher replied.

"You are being unreasonable! I am going to kill myself now because of you! I hope you feel guilty!" Bobby yelled.

And with that he stormed off, never to be seen again.

Here's the moral of the story kids. If you've been born with red hair, you might as well off yourself as a pre-pubescent, because we all know that the carpet always matches the curtains. And if you end up surviving and growing that Barbara Streisand wig, your only future is as a circus clown.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
dustinzgirl said:
If I want to break his Ipod for being a disrespectfull little shit ass, I sure as hell will.
Trust her mom's can do that.My mom did that to my first ipod. I salvaged it and i tried to figure out how the ipod worked from inside. :D ( i still havent)

After that i learnt my lesson. i always listen to my parents (listen not obey)
because they love me and are not trying to harm me.Hearing isnt going to hurt you and its always a good idea to listen.If i had listened to all that my parnets said before, o wouldnmt have had such a shitty time in high school.
(*procrastinating*)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
tbsrk said:
Here's the moral of the story kids. If you've been born with red hair, you might as well off yourself as a pre-pubescent, because we all know that the carpet always matches the curtains. And if you end up surviving and growing that Barbara Streisand wig, your only future is as a circus clown.
Oh, really now? Does that mean I am to become a circus clown? even though it'd probably be fun, but that's beside the point.
You're lucky I can't come kick you in the balls. ;)

Outlawed

Postaholic
If you do then who cares. One emo kid less. Get over yourself.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
St.Anger said:

Summarised: St. Anger is a tool

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
The best wake up call for these kids who want to kill themselves is when they're face to face with the actuality. When they're life is threatened one way or another, they change they're tune. More often than not they develop a new view of life and realize how precious it is and how easily it can be taken away.

So pffftttt....

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
The best wake up call for these kids who want to kill themselves is when they're face to face with the actuality. When they're life is threatened one way or another, they change they're tune. More often than not they develop a new view of life and realize how precious it is and how easily it can be taken away.

So pffftttt....
when i was 7 i tried to kill myself, i was in trouble for being a tyke while my dad was away in NY on business, my mom blew my mind by telling me she would tell him when he got back, i hadn't thought of that.. he would definately beat me, i was so scared i tried to drown myself, in the sink.. :rolleyes:
while i had my face down in the water i banged my head on the tap/faucet.. and it hurt, i cried and gave up trying to kill myself for a long time..
stupid fucking kid.
of course my mom didn't tell him that i was bad or that i tried to drown myself.. the problem is usually/always gone pretty soon.. it's just that kids don't have the experience to realise that things get better.. some kids don't ever get that experience.

don't give your mom anything to yell at you about, douche bag. she's obviously trying to get a message across. if your grades suck, pull em up. if your a shitass, fix your attitude. when your mom bitches at you, let her words burn into your head and adjust yourself so she has nothing to fuss about.

and you want to commit suicide to solve this shit? stfu. anger management dude. channel your anger into something productive, like bringing up your grades. quit your whiny baby my-mommy-is-mean suicide shit and grab a book, or go get a friend, ride a bike, something..

void: my 11 y\o cousin tried to commit suicide one time. she'd dive under water and hold her breath at the bottom of the pool.. then she'd come back up, take a breath, and go back to the bottom, repeating this for at least 30 minutes until finally her dad asked what the hell she was doing, and she gave him the I HATE MY LIFE! I WANT SUICIDE! speech.

sounheardof

shady shyt pisses me off
oh em gee. this is the dumbest post i've had the misfortune of reading. suicide isnt a joke, && i hate it when you whiny little pricks try to make it one. so either stop 'joking' && tough things out, or just kill yourself already. DAMMIT.

St.Anger said:

Well I bet when u say this everyone just looks at u and say go ahead I think u should stop trying to to make people feel guilty about trying to help u correct ur mistakes... GROW UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.