WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i hate myself for liking this girl

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
first off i have a girlfreind which is a good thing but i feel bad.........o'k this girl in skool is the one thing i said i hated.......preps...she talks like..."oh my god,this like thing like so did like this thing like" its so fucking annoying.....yet i find my self atraced to her for some cosmic way its like you annoy the shit out of me but i love you.......its like fuck ..........if i like her then i'm a hippacrite....and i know its just because of looks....god lets hope so

and my girlfriend...well lets say i'm drifting farther and farther away from her which sucks.......the reason like my gf less and less is cause i'm just annoyed at all the stupid shit she does.......so what should i do

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Honestly talk to your girlfriend about the stuff that bothers you, thats what relationships are all about, dealing with the problems that arise.. As far as this girl in school.. I too hate preps.. Yet their so hot.. Maybe take a break with your girlfriend if you need to, then if/when you get back together with her it might be better.. And in the time that your solo, get close to that preppy biatch and see how she is .. Could just be a friends with benefits since she annoys the hell out of you.. :thumbsup:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Not much I can say about this. Do what feels good.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
but how can i be atracted to someone like that

Signify

Particinator
maybe deep, deep down you are a prep?
meh, i dunno.
that was hard to read. so, you have a girlfriend already.... its natural to want what you dont have. i had a really good point to say, but i lost it. damn

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i'm not a prep deep down

swizeguy

How dare you!?
dude i understand where your comming from.. those preppy girls are usually pretty good looking.. but thats not all that matters.. you gotta find someone that has some what of a brain... believe me it gets old when they have no brains at all.. you gotta find a girl that you really like for what she is because looks dont last forever and what happens when they are all gone...
Just food for thought... but if its not going well with the g/f then try taking a break.. your not married so you still got some breathing room.. id say if you break up and find yourself missing her after awhile then try it again.. if not then well you should get the idea. Good luck :thumbsup:

Skyline-Cobra said:
first off i have a girlfreind which is a good thing but i feel bad.........o'k this girl in skool is the one thing i said i hated.......preps...she talks like..."oh my god,this like thing like so did like this thing like" its so fucking annoying.....yet i find my self atraced to her for some cosmic way its like you annoy the shit out of me but i love you.......its like fuck ..........if i like her then i'm a hippacrite....and i know its just because of looks....god lets hope so

and my girlfriend...well lets say i'm drifting farther and farther away from her which sucks.......the reason like my gf less and less is cause i'm just annoyed at all the stupid shit she does.......so what should i do
dump her

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
I agree with swizeguy you do have breathing room and its not like you and your girlfriend are attached at the hip. Try something new and if its not all that it's cracked up to be then find another girl that is smart and cute. Although it sounds like your just crushing, but that is my two cents take it for what it's worth.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah i agree with burn, sounds like you are crushing... but hey thats how it starts sometimes.. But you just need to find the right mixture of cuteness and brains.. somehow they seem real inversly proportional (however you spell it) but as one goes up the other goes down.. unless you get lucky and find one that is differnt. I was lucky :)

EDIT: you shouldnt hate yourself for liking that girl.. you should hate her for making you like her :D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
swizeguy said:
Yeah i agree with burn, sounds like you are crushing... but hey thats how it starts sometimes.. But you just need to find the right mixture of cuteness and brains.. somehow they seem real inversly proportional (however you spell it) but as one goes up the other goes down.. unless you get lucky and find one that is differnt. I was lucky :)

EDIT: you shouldnt hate yourself for liking that girl.. you should hate her for making you like her :D
but my g/f is one of those girls who is extremly smart yet less on the cute side and the girl i like is a dumass but hot as hell

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
You are still really young. I would just follow your instincts on this one. It really won't matter a few years from now when you are in high school. That is when all the drama begins to flood in. I would just enjoy the time you have now.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Pidgeon182 said:
You are still really young. I would just follow your instincts on this one. It really won't matter a few years from now when you are in high school. That is when all the drama begins to flood in. I would just enjoy the time you have now.
true but i mean now i like girls its just i know it will be a fling

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
Your young man bang'em them both.....

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Lexx_D said:
Your young man bang'em them both.....
post 777....but i don't "bang" i'm not having sex till i'm older

Skyline-Cobra said:
post 777....but i don't "bang" i'm not having sex till i'm older

Be nice ladies, or this will end up getting split....

TMFT

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:

are you talking about bridget or megan?

MEGAN LOGANS CHEATING ON YOU!! XD ::runs from skyline)