WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate old people

WTF are old people doing on this planet they stopped me getting halo 2 my gran was a bicth and took my XBox and PS2 off mee cause i burped at the table

ferengi

Yay fire!
Goody, yet another dork who can't use proper punctuation and capitalization, let alone use a spell checker :rolleyes:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
Damn not another one. I tell you, this site is getting too cluttered with gays.
Can it get better than this? I like BI girls... anyone else?

PS: love the AVATAR!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i like old people... they are nice and buy me "wtf presents". i sit there adn stare at the present and then later go home and laugh!

what the fuck is with people hating old people? i don't geht it... you'll be old too one day.

and, just for the record, i hate people in general :)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
i like old people... they are nice and buy me "wtf presents". i sit there adn stare at the present and then later go home and laugh!
Fuck, you got some problems! Is so sad that I like your attitude, probably because you got boobies :confused:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
what the fuck is with people hating old people? i don't geht it... you'll be old too one day.
AGREE!

Just a side note: I don't think OLD is the right word. For example a 5 year would think a 20 year old is OLD. For a 20 year old a 40 year old is OLD.. and so on and so forth... :confused:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Fuck, you got some problems! Is so sad that I like your attitude, probably because you got boobies :confused:

you are drawn to me.. this i understand but.. maybe its not the boobies.. maybe im just really cool! :thumbsup:

Signify

Particinator
do you hate old people in general or just your grandmother? how did she stop you from buying the actual game? Did she just take the system from you as punishment to be returned on a later date? fill in the spaces man.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
your profile says 1981.. your grandma takes things away from you at 24?

you must really suck as a man if you cant even stand up to your gramma

hahahahahaha!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
icka said:
your profile says 1981.. your grandma takes things away from you at 24?

you must really suck as a man if you cant even stand up to your gramma

hahahahahaha!
Becuase he is lying about his age...He is only got to be like 15 or 16.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
you are drawn to me.. this i understand but.. maybe its not the boobies.. maybe im just really cool! :thumbsup:
Or, maybe its just the boobies... :thumbsup:
Or, maybe I love you! :thumbsdn:
Or, maybe you love ME? :thumbsup:
Or, we are both stupid! :thumbsup:

i hate x-box

uhh.....excuse me, what are you doing playing x-box? why are there so many x-box freaks? you assholes give us OGs (original gamers) a bad name!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Omicronic said:
uhh.....excuse me, what are you doing playing x-box? why are there so many x-box freaks? you assholes give us OGs (original gamers) a bad name!
Ahhh, what a noob, welcome to Wtf. Oh and now you can Fuck off!