WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate Paris Hilton!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT FUCKING WHORE NEEDS TO GO EAT SHIT AND FUCKIN DIE!THATS HOT MY ASS!!IF I MET HER I'D CARVE OUT HER EYES WITH A BOX KNIFE AND SLIT THE LITTLE ANOREXIC CUNTS THROAT,THEN SUCKER PUNCH HER ALL THE WAY DOWN IT,WHERE ID GET DEEP INSIDE AND RIP OUT HER TINY WEAK LITTLE MALNUTRITION SUFFERING HEART.I'LL MAKE A TAPE ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE SLUT!! :mad: :gun: :mfinger: :sword: :)

Jung

???
Premium
I bet she's hotter than your girlfriend though, and she's rich. :thumbsup:

fuck you

FUCK YOU I'm a chick and I got a pic to prove I'm hotter than that skanky whore.Asshole.IM me if u dont believe it my sn on aim is FaeriesEatBOOTS :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
Settle down, I was joking. You can post pics here too, no need to be IMing perfect strangers. You're probably a 13 year old too. :rolleyes:

:)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
RantingPossum said:
FUCK YOU I'm a chick and I got a pic to prove I'm hotter than that skanky whore.Asshole.IM me if u dont believe it my sn on aim is FaeriesEatBOOTS :mfinger:
You my friend, are a douche.

junglizm said:
I bet she's hotter than your girlfriend though, and she's rich. :thumbsup:
So true... So true...

bitch

what the fuck?Why do people stick up for this whore?I've seen her in a bikini and she has like no body!the whore.shes too skinny.I have boobs!REAL good lookin boobs,not anthills. :sword:

Jung

???
Premium
RantingPossum said:
what the fuck?Why do people stick up for this whore?I've seen her in a bikini and she has like no body!the whore.shes too skinny.I have boobs!REAL good lookin boobs,not anthills. :sword:

Seriously though, you come off as really young and I'm not really interested in seeing some 13 year old girl's pics.

Dumbass

I'm not 13,Moron.I'm 18.I just have some issues to work out with myself

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
RantingPossum said:
THAT FUCKING WHORE NEEDS TO GO EAT SHIT AND FUCKIN DIE!THATS HOT MY ASS!!IF I MET HER I'D CARVE OUT HER EYES WITH A BOX KNIFE AND SLIT THE LITTLE ANOREXIC CUNTS THROAT,THEN SUCKER PUNCH HER ALL THE WAY DOWN IT,WHERE ID GET DEEP INSIDE AND RIP OUT HER TINY WEAK LITTLE MALNUTRITION SUFFERING HEART.I'LL MAKE A TAPE ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE SLUT!! :mad: :gun: :mfinger: :sword: :)
I bet you made this post because of that south park episode. Sad.. So sad. You Base your life On A T.V. Show.
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I think you need a hug. :thumbsup:
Can i have a hug, too?

Jung

???
Premium
RantingPossum said:
I'm not 13,Moron.I'm 18.
Why all the hostility? It's not like I'd know, you hadn't added it to your profile when I checked. Since you're 18, post away then.

Edit: I just noticed that this was in B&T. :rolleyes:
RantingPossum said:
I just have some issues to work out with myself
Yes, this is obvious. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
RantingPossum said:
Jealous BITCHES! She's a hot fuckin skank!! What are ya?? A big fat festerin tub of jealous LARD!

Jung

???
Premium
TwisT said:
Jealous BITCHES! She's a hot fuckin skank!! What are ya?? A big fat festerin tub of jealous LARD!

Jealous,hm?

Jealous?nah.I'm tired of the flatty little slut going around sayin thats hot and making sex tapes when her ugly body shouldnt be on camera.Yeah sex tapes are fun to make,I've made a few,but when your ugly body shouldnt be on tape,keep it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.