I hate people who complain...

Unforgiven

That Guy
...because they have to get up at 8 every morning to go to work... then, at work, they sit behind a computer all day, typing or posting on message boards or whatever the hell they do. I have to get up at 6 every morning, be at the job site at 7, and work my ass off for 10 hours a day... yes, my job actually makes me sweat... i actually get my hands dirty. the thing about my job, though, is i can actually SEE what i've done, instead of writing a report or whatever the hell they do, send it to some big-ass corporation and never see it again. Those lazy fuckers should try that sometime, instead of bitching and whining cause they have to get up at 8 and be at work at 10. "Oh, i don't want to work today." well, tough luck, fucker. work's a part of life. get used to it. Stop complaining cause you have to sit on your ass all day while getting paid 40 bucks an hour. lazy bitches.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Unforgiven said:
land scaping... it actually requires me to get my hands dirty.
to be to work at 7 lol

when i was in high school... 16, cause in south dakota you can drop out when your 16 and get a full time job, which i didn't do but I did work a full time job.... are you following me

I went to school and worked a full time job

i worked 12 hour days

6 pm to 6am and went to school at 8 am

thing is...

you would work 2 12 hour days... have two off... work 3 12 hour days.... some shit like that

but i busted my ass and took extra shifts... once worked 14 days straight for 12 hours...

got paid 8.50 an hour

made a thousand dollar check....

WOOT!

those was the good days

bullshit00

Hoodrat
complaining is like jerking off , it release your within and if you dont like people that complaint to fuckin' bad but i do hate the news people they complaint more than anyone especially when comes to the weather and companies complaints as well when they cant rip off there customer *cough microshit *cough
;)