WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate people who...

angel_of_death

WTF's #1 Bitch
15
0
0
#1
I hate the stupid lazy fuckers who can't take the time to spell properly or punctuate half their words. This is a forum, you lazy fucktards, not a chatroom. :D :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#2
angel_of_death said:
I hate the stupid lazy fuckers who can't take the time to spell properly or punctuate half their words. This is a forum, you lazy fucktards, not a chatroom. :D :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
ok im sick of reading this thread ive seen it so many times god dam. :mfinger:
 

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
72
0
0
#3
yeah i mean so many people have made this thread it is not even funny and i dont like threads like theis so i think you should maybe shut up and go to a different forum and by the way i am making this sentence unpunctuated and long to piss you off so deal with it sucker. :mfinger:
 
135
0
0
#6
Yeah, I hate it when it gets so bad that you don't even want to make the fucking effort to try to decipher it.
 
94
0
0
#7
well i a8nt try'n 2 impress ne1 here, so jus 2 piss j0 off i type like thiz k?

now stfu, you old hag for an english teacher its a forum.... not a essay!
 
135
0
0
#8
I don't care if people can't spell, I just hate it when thay typ liek dis. U no, sk8 4 leif n sht.
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#9
angel_of_death said:
I hate the stupid lazy fuckers who can't take the time to spell properly or punctuate half their words. This is a forum, you lazy fucktards, not a chatroom. (I had to remove your fingers to be able to use mine)

F-u-c-k- -y-o-u-! Well, I spelt that rightly, and when it gets to the grammar part...you forgor lots of commas (in case you don't know that is, it's one of these "."), so...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I GOT YOU BAD, FUCKER!!!!! :mfinger: :D :mfinger:
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#10
just to piss you people off im gonna spell like this all the time.

yo what ^, u ppl r kewl.
 
#13
I think everyone who posted in this thread is stupid.
I hate myself just a little for wasting the time to type this.

ANYWAY~

Stfu, if you want proper grammer or just people saying even remotely intelligant things...then go read a book =(
Wtf.com = Dumb assholes, i just post around pointing that out.
All of you are idiots.
Thx.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#14
Rush~ said:
I think everyone who posted in this thread is stupid.
I hate myself just a little for wasting the time to type this.

ANYWAY~

Stfu, if you want proper grammer or just people saying even remotely intelligant things...then go read a book =(
Wtf.com = Dumb assholes, i just post around pointing that out.
All of you are idiots.
Thx.
I guess your an idiot too for posting here
 
#15
I guess you didn't see the part when I said, 'I hate myself a little for wasting the time to type this'

OR~

'Wtf.com = Dumb assholes, i just post around pointing that out'

So plz stfu and read things carefuly before you go around thinking your smart.
And yes, that means i'm not an idiot.

BUT~

You admited you were for says: 'I guess your an idiot TOO for posting here'

You saved me the time.
Thx.
 
993
8
182
#16
please stop putting yourself through misery and just leave.. it's just making these boards you hate worse
 
#17
I'm bored. No misery.

You guys are such fucking babies for a site that is supposed to be for 'ranting and raving'

Sorry im ruining it by ranting and raving.

=(
 

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
72
0
0
#18
Desdemona said:
Yeah, I hate it when it gets so bad that you don't even want to make the fucking effort to try to decipher it.
well geeze, i dont think it ever gets that bad. I mean im used to bad spelling, its a trait of my freinds, so i can understand shit.
 
135
0
0
#19
Maybe I'm an idiot but there was one case, I didn't even bother and I don't want to look for it now. . .