I hate preppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatBagu

Fresh Meat
jstager said:
Hey man...I'm gonna instant message this dipshit on another screenname...on AOHell Instant Messenger.

I'm going to tell her I am going to hack her computer and delete all of her data, even though I have no clue how to do that.

Anyone have any thoughs about this?

Haha....
:thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hey...I've already had my friend crash his AIM about 5 times...that's why the bastard should use GAIM...

Also, when I said I was going to hack him...he logs off and anonymously warns me...thinking he's all cool and slick. What a dumbass!

Jung

???
Premium
fuck you guys that hate preps. i've always dressed mostly preppy, but i'm not the stupid jock or frat boy type. preppie is just another ignorant stereotype imo. just my .02

edit: i don't see what's wrong with taking pride in your appearance and wearing nice clothes. I'm going by appearance, since most people seam to stereotype preps based on their dress. clothes don't make the man.

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglism said:
fuck you guys that hate preps. i've always dressed mostly preppy, but i'm not the stupid jock or frat boy type. preppie is just another ignorant stereotype imo. just my .02

Hey man, I don't really hate anybody. Stereotypes suck. I knew a jock who was one of the nicest people I ever met, and was incredibly smart too. He was very good with computers. I miss him. He graduated last year.

Unlike some other jocks, he has a bright future ahead of him.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm a jock. I'm also on the school academic decathalon team.

All stereotypes are false.

There's a nice paradox for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.