WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate School

jacob

Brawling Sword
i dislike shcool very much AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
jacob said:
i dislike shcool very much AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So which is it? Do you hate it, or just dislike it? The readers want to know.

GottaHurt said:
So which is it? Do you hate it, or just dislike it? The readers want to know.
Thanks for sticking up for readers such as myself. I was sitting here, distraught, wondering how I would ever find out. Angry vs Dislike.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Thanks for sticking up for readers such as myself. I was sitting here, distraught, wondering how I would ever find out. Angry vs Dislike.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hey, inquiring minds want to know.Just trying to be responsible here.

school rocks, i never thought i'd want to go back, but this harsh new world sucks

do well i school :thumbsup:

ron

Buster of Asses
So much pubescent angst...Get over it. High school lasts only a few years and then the real fun begins.

Stay in school and study. Get good grades. Try not to get (anyone) pregnant. Think about the lifestyle and standard of living you'd like to have when you're a grown-up person. It matters, because life lasts a long time.

After high school comes college. That usually turns into a 4-year-long ass- and beer-fest, from which you might just graduate with a 2.0 GPA to find that your major in philosophy really doesn't mean anything. Think about it before you do it.

Or, you could just jump right into the work force out of high school as a manager-in-training at <insert fast food restaurant name here>. Kick ass. That's the life!

Then, you get the rest of your life to wonder where you went wrong.

ron said:
So much pubescent angst...Get over it. High school lasts only a few years and then the real fun begins.

Stay in school and study. Get good grades. Try not to get (anyone) pregnant. Think about the lifestyle and standard of living you'd like to have when you're a grown-up person. It matters, because life lasts a long time.

After high school comes college. That usually turns into a 4-year-long ass- and beer-fest, from which you might just graduate with a 2.0 GPA to find that your major in philosophy really doesn't mean anything. Think about it before you do it.

Or, you could just jump right into the work force out of high school as a manager-in-training at <insert fast food resturant name here>. Kick ass. That's the life!

Where were you when I had those meetings with my guidance counselor?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ron said:

Or, you could just jump right into the work force out of high school as a manager-in-training at <insert fast food resturant name here>. Kick ass. That's the life!

i am contemplating framing that and hanging it on the wall of my room.

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
Where were you when I had those meetings with my guidance counselor?
Guidance counselors are pussies. Possibly the most worthless occupation known to mankind, second only to human resources. They want you to feel good about yourself, regardless of how stupid you're acting. Take your hug and shove it up your ass, then we'll talk. Let me assert my personhood stoutly about your head and shoulders!

Damn...

ron said:
Guidance counselors are pussies. Possibly the most worthless occupation known to mankind, second only to human resources. They want you to feel good about yourself, regardless of how stupid you're acting. Take your hug and shove it up your ass, then we'll talk. Let me assert my personhood stoutly about your head and shoulders!

Damn, and all this without a father figure growing up.

Yup.. Remember the scene in clerks where the guidance couselor flips out and is "searching for the perfect egg?" LOL

rio258k

Flame Bait
I HATE IT SOOOOO MUCH. I AM GOOD AT IT BUT IT SUCKS!!!! OVERCROWDED, UNDERFUNDED, IDIOTIC TEACHERS, NO CLASSES I WANT, ALL MY FRIENDS IN DIFFERENT BLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but that is not the worst.......... :bomb:

ron

Buster of Asses
rio258k said:
I HATE IT SOOOOO MUCH. I AM GOOD AT IT BUT IT SUCKS!!!! OVERCROWDED, UNDERFUNDED, IDIOTIC TEACHERS, NO CLASSES I WANT, ALL MY FRIENDS IN DIFFERENT BLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but that is not the worst.......... :bomb:
I'm trying to decide if I should let this go or type something pithy.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
word

how do u get a icon next to ur name :confused:

-------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing :sword:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
yowatupdogg said:
how do u get a icon next to ur name :confused:
-------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing :sword:
You have to purchase it through one of the mods after getting an approval from the administrator of the site.Then, and only then, can you access the user cp button at the top of the forum, then find settings and options
and there will be an edit avatar button.Be careful using this, as you might reset all our avatars, and then no one will like you.

Ctoit

Tenderony
ron said:

How true is that.....had to print it for my son....Rules for life