WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate sports!

I hate 98% of sports! There a fucking waste of time! Lets go watch a guy have fun playing football makeing a ton of money! Then we will go and spend a ton of money on food and drinks and to get in. Screw that. Sports are gay!!

More to come...

G's-up

Postaholic
It's good to post how much you hate sports in the sports forum..... :thumbsup: Golly Wally,,,,thanks for the info we are awaiting anxiously for more of your "sports" commentary...... :thumbsup:

it's been said countless times already by countless dumbasses who have no clue what they're talking about.

thanks for making your views known. now give me back the time i spent reading and replying to this thread.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Gee, I'm so glad I read this thread, just like all the other ones. You know, sports aren't restricted to watching. Get a ball, get a friend (might be difficult), and you can experience it for yourself. It doesn't take much, just will - but maybe you're just too weak.

Jung

???
Premium
justin_yz426 said:
I hate 98% of sports! There a fucking waste of time! Lets go watch a guy have fun playing football makeing a ton of money! Then we will go and spend a ton of money on food and drinks and to get in. Screw that. Sports are gay!!

More to come...
Nice first post; all newbs are required to make their first posts retarded and useless. I guess you're trying to start a flame war or something. Rest assured that we all value your opinions very much. Please continue to wow us with your intelligent and accurate statements.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My favorite part is "more to come", as if we're hanging on to his every word, desperately refreshing in order to read his next post at the first possible moment.

Even better, it makes it seem as though he's about to expound more upon the subject. Please, enlighten me as to how I'm wasting my time and money.

I feel the love! I just registered right before I had to go to the gym and wanted to make a quick post. The only decent sports are boxing, UFC, arm wrestling, and power lifting. All the others are to damn boring. Except for football, and succor, those are only fun to play. Don't worry this will probably one of the last post from me in the sports forum. :cool:

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
i dont like sports much either...i like to play hockey and many other sports...but i HATE watching sports unless its football cuz i like watching the commercials...those are entertaining.... :thumbsup: but watching sports seems pointless...i dont care how other ppl do i wanna see ME do good...I wanna get good...fuck those guys making millions..who gives a shit

Fugly

Tenderony
HOws that inhaler working out for you. Getting many girls with it. Im sure Magic the Gathering is a suitable substitute. I bet you get all the fly bitches that way.

you hate sports because you suck at them?.. never picked on any teams?

aww.. boo fucking hoo.. :mfinger:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
if your issue is the amount of money spent and earned at sporting events, should'nt you have kept to hating professional sports? which kinda do suck these days thanks to assclowns like terrel owens, ron artest & steve jackson.
Fucking overpaid street thugs.

Did'nt anyone happen to catch Ron Artest's interview on ESPN? OMG ... the fucking guy is a moron, I mean he is really short on intelligence. Good thing he can play round ball, or else he would be working at a snack bar somewhere at the mall.

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
HOws that inhaler working out for you. Getting many girls with it. Im sure Magic the Gathering is a suitable substitute. I bet you get all the fly bitches that way.
LMAO i hope your not talking about me :(