WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Hate Thanksgiving!

It's that time of the year again; time to break out the turkey fryer, bye 200 dollars worth of delicious food to make for your wonderful family, because you know that they love you and would do anything for you! yeah, right! whatever!

My family: lets just say, that the bundy's had a more functional family. In my family, everybody is against eachother! I spend two fucking days preparing salads of all sorts, making these stupid little trays with meets and cheese, home made eggnog, and then, turkey day arrives, and it's time to fry that bird! woo hoo! NO! I hate thanksgiving! and I make this a clear point to my family!

All we do is fight at the dinner table! The only thing good I have to look forward to is when my uncle punches my cousin because my cousin is the second stupidest persone in America (the first being bush). And that's it! then I get to go do all of those god damned dishes all by myself! damnit! I hate being a girl in my family! all we get to do is dishes!

ok, I'm through ranting now, wow! I feel a bit better! :) :cool:

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
Aww, come, come...It could be much worse....and I'm sure the salads were delicious ;)

Darkmage said:
Aww, come, come...It could be much worse....
Yeah... like being stuck at your mothers boyfriends house while all the old guys bicker at a fucking football game, and all the old ladies bug me for doing nothing but doing shit on my laptop, and then making the worst dinner possible (minus the deep fried turky) and then trying to drive home at night at 85mph with strong wind gusts... that was a lot of fun.... :confused:

Thanksgiving always sucks because you're hanging out with your family. But this year I didn't even get enough food to compensate. I was eating at some hotel buffet down in Florida, and all the good vegetables like corn and carrots were replaced with fruits. That does not make a Thanksgiving feast.

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
What a piece of shit holiday

I hate Thanksgiving. Is there any point? Wait! I know, another reason for Americans to eat and a hell of alot fatter than they should be.

Fuck Thanksgiving, and "fuck you"

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
AnimositisominA said:
Yeah... like being stuck at your mothers boyfriends house while all the old guys bicker at a fucking football game, and all the old ladies bug me for doing nothing but doing shit on my laptop, and then making the worst dinner possible (minus the deep fried turky) and then trying to drive home at night at 85mph with strong wind gusts... that was a lot of fun.... :confused:
Yeah....like that...it could be that bad...

Janglenut

Particinator
How the fuck can you hate thanksgiving. Shut the fuck up and stick that turkey in your mouth dude and live another day! It's like watching Jerry Springer live~except you get 200$'s worth of good food. Quit the bitching and have fun.

Yeah, I hate thanksgiving too! I had to have thaksgiving dinner with two familys.