WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate the patch

I hate the patch!The birth control patch!it sucks ass!it makes you get all sick feeling and makes u want to toss ur cookies and it makes my "time" worse then ever!!!i hate the patch!i hate the person who came up with this stupid idea!

And.....The patch doesn't even freakin stay on all week like it's supposed to!grrrrrrrrrr :mfinger: stupid patch

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
That blows. How safe really is thhe patch?
I know there are quite a few forms of "the pill", that have some nasty side effects.

magnolia

Postaholic
try depo provera. It works really well, has almost no side effects, and lasts for 3 months with no pills or patches or anything.

magnolia said:
try depo provera. It works really well, has almost no side effects, and lasts for 3 months with no pills or patches or anything.
damn what is it?like a shot or something?im on ortho evra.damn thing makes u feel sick like 24/7.i hate it....... :sword: die patch die!

magnolia

Postaholic
It's a shot that they give you in your lower back area, almost to ur butt. It's an itty bitty needle that I couldn't even feel. It lasts for 3 months at a time and you have to have a pregnancy test before they'll give it to you. Standard proceedure. If you dislike the patch, this is a way better alternative.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
But is there enough data to be comfortable that it's safe?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
My girl's been on the pill for 8 years and i have never thought twice about it , it works like a charm.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
good luck with that..you might wanna think about a second opinion if youve felt that bad with the patch...same thing kinda happened to my brothers gf....she took that one shot....and it totally fucked her up..couldnt eat well...had hard time keeping her weight down...crazy stuff happenin...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
_pissed_biotch_ said:
I hate the patch!The birth control patch!it sucks ass!it makes you get all sick feeling and makes u want to toss ur cookies and it makes my "time" worse then ever!!!i hate the patch!i hate the person who came up with this stupid idea!

And.....The patch doesn't even freakin stay on all week like it's supposed to!grrrrrrrrrr :mfinger: stupid patch
umm then dont use it.

mariusthegreat

i need to get on the smokers patch....smoking sucks...'yeah..lemme get a box of reds.....'....boo ya...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
mariusthegreat said:
i need to get on the smokers patch....smoking sucks...'yeah..lemme get a box of reds.....'....boo ya...
yeah same here man. pack a day for me. some times more.
they all know me at the store i go to there like here you go.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
deus_ex_machina said:
im glad i never started smoking
i am it calms me down most times.and everyone talks to you. there like can a get a butt of you.. im like NO get your own.

otepsoul said:
i am it calms me down most times.and everyone talks to you. there like can a get a butt of you.. im like NO get your own.
rotflmao yeah thats what i would do

mariusthegreat

deus_ex_machina said:
im glad i never started smoking
well you better get on the ball if you wanna be a mod like otep.....

otepsoul said:
yeah no shit...fuck em...ill only share if its a cute ass chick...ive kicked it down a notch from marlboro reds to the lights....bbiigg diffrence...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
mariusthegreat said:
well you better get on the ball if you wanna be a mod like otep.....

yeah no shit...fuck em...ill only share if its a cute ass chick...ive kicked it down a notch from marlboro reds to the lights....bbiigg diffrence...
i mix between marlb reds and u.s.a golds.