WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate the place I live and I hate the place I work

Darth

Clitpickle
70
0
0
#1
Why can't I live in a better place

problems the city I live in is the only place in Canada its size that doesn't have a big box store, get this the population of the town is about 130000.

Reason my town is being fucked over is because of some religious group not wanting it and people are opposed to it.

If people really cared about their town they would bring in big businesses to bring in money to the city. Or make a plan for more tourism but that probably won't happen either. But who would want to visit a downtown with like 15 (by my count) some people say 40 bars downtown. It is bad for the economy and it encourages the bums downtown by the soup kitchen to go and get drunk at some bar.

This is what I think of the city council :mfinger:

Then there is work

I hate it I work in a grocery store and when there is a big delivery of groceries I always end up doing all the fuckin load because the so called dairy manager (He isn't even official) only does dairy and frozen overstock, and I know he wrote the swazticas in the washroom stall (There is a lot of vandalizm by me and my, my co-workers think so as well.

Then there comes the breaks, people complain that I take too many breaks come on people there take more breaks than me, I have to admit I take 40 minute breaks in the last hour but why are the treating me like an illegal immigrant for ?
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
1
0
#2
Chill out man... Life's not THAT bad and thats coming from someone who is depressed atm... jobs are quittable... what province do you live in?
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
1
0
#4
Anywhere near Cambridge? This place blows. We have to share school with Ayr Kids. My God. lol
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
1
0
#6
very close then... My friend just came back from Guelph from Drug rehab haha
 

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
50
0
0
#8
may i suggest pming?
just a suggestion
nm, dont want to.... w/e, sorry to interupt :)
 

Darth

Clitpickle
70
0
0
#10
Well what does Timmons have that Guelph doesn't?

The reason Guelph won't get any big box stores is because of some jesuit retreat center,

A note to the Guelph city council, please don't be like Valve and delay a thing that we are expecting (Half Life 2) like this has been going on for 10 years, so to the Guelph City Council, hurry the fuck up and get some actual stores in.

Then my co-workers are still assholes, complaining when I take a break, today was an excellent example, I never got help doing the last few grocery skids and Brian my co-worker does only frozen and dairy shit, and he made me help him (What type of bullshit is this I never get help from him doing grocery so why the fuck should I help him?)

It isn't my fault the frozen and dairy specials ran out due to the loonie toonie ad. I never got a chance to fill them because the manager incharge told me to do Grocery, and I still got in shit by him. Now he is complaining I don't show initiative. Because he thinks that everytime something is empty I just walk by until someone tells me to fill bread, milk or other specials.

The only thing I am interested is getting paid and waiting to get a raise which is happening soon. But I still think it is bullshit about the breaks when I take one, they treat me like an illegal immigrant when I take a break, but I am glad I dog it in the last hour of my shift by doing nothing since the store is understaffed and at times there is never usually anyone of high authority in the store so I can probably stay atleast 25-40 minutes hiding out upstairs before people get suspicious.
 

Jenkies

The Dude
58
0
0
#11
Dear Original Poster,

Join the support group, its called EVERYONE, and they meet at the bar.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#12
Darth said:
Why can't I live in a better place

problems the city I live in is the only place in Canada its size that doesn't have a big box store, get this the population of the town is about 130000.

Reason my town is being fucked over is because of some religious group not wanting it and people are opposed to it.

If people really cared about their town they would bring in big businesses to bring in money to the city. Or make a plan for more tourism but that probably won't happen either. But who would want to visit a downtown with like 15 (by my count) some people say 40 bars downtown. It is bad for the economy and it encourages the bums downtown by the soup kitchen to go and get drunk at some bar.

This is what I think of the city council :mfinger:

Then there is work

I hate it I work in a grocery store and when there is a big delivery of groceries I always end up doing all the fuckin load because the so called dairy manager (He isn't even official) only does dairy and frozen overstock, and I know he wrote the swazticas in the washroom stall (There is a lot of vandalizm by me and my, my co-workers think so as well.

Then there comes the breaks, people complain that I take too many breaks come on people there take more breaks than me, I have to admit I take 40 minute breaks in the last hour but why are the treating me like an illegal immigrant for ?
You gotta head out to Cali where it don't matter what the fuck you do or who you are!!
 

Darth

Clitpickle
70
0
0
#13
I should I am seriously thinking of visiting my cousin in California he does live somewhere close to LA. I drink plenty.
 

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
50
0
0
#14
Darth said:
I should I am seriously thinking of visiting my cousin in California he does live somewhere close to LA. I drink plenty.
oh man, cali is so kick ass, oh man oh man, best place ever, torrence was my place of birth, hahahaha, ok ill stop...
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#15
mxoinox said:
oh man, cali is so kick ass, oh man oh man, best place ever, torrence was my place of birth, hahahaha, ok ill stop...
I was born at Torrance Memorial!
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#17
As the only American in this thread, I can safely say that you would be fucked much worse in a town like that in the good ol' Divided States of America, because you would be hearing the "N-word," "FAG" "JEW" etc. etc. every day, as well as being lynched for being Canadian. Also, "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!1one!" magnets would be on every car, as well as "BUSH CHENEY '08."

They can't even run in '08.

So anyway, I really want to move to Canada.

B.T.W. - I'm 1/8th Jewish. Word.
 

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
50
0
0
#18
Descent said:
As the only American in this thread, I can safely say that you would be fucked much worse in a town like that in the good ol' Divided States of America, because you would be hearing the "N-word," "FAG" "JEW" etc. etc. every day, as well as being lynched for being Canadian. Also, "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!1one!" magnets would be on every car, as well as "BUSH CHENEY '08."

They can't even run in '08.

So anyway, I really want to move to Canada.

B.T.W. - I'm 1/8th Jewish. Word.
did i not just say i was from california?
 

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
91
0
0
#19
So, what you're telling me is that Canada sucks, and I should never go there because if I do I will want to rip out my intestines and strangle myself to death with them? :confused:

Oh, wait never mind. descent seems to be telling me I should get the fuck out of America, and move to Canada, where the women will flock to me, and I shall be treated like the emperor of all that is great and Canadian.....I'm so fucking confused :confused:. Which is it....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY HELP ME BEFORE I PULL THE TRIGGER :gun: :(
 
5,711
1,108
257
#20
Descent said:
As the only American in this thread, I can safely say that you would be fucked much worse in a town like that in the good ol' Divided States of America, because you would be hearing the "N-word," "FAG" "JEW" etc. etc. every day, as well as being lynched for being Canadian. Also, "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!1one!" magnets would be on every car, as well as "BUSH CHENEY '08."

They can't even run in '08.

So anyway, I really want to move to Canada.

B.T.W. - I'm 1/8th Jewish. Word.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING?! GGW posted right before you!

Seriously, stay off of the Ambien. Shit, you made that post and now it's filling up with Americans in here.

Congrats on reading the posts. :thumbsup:

Read GGW's post:
ggw said:
you're closer to NY, come here; you'll like it.
Gee, wtf do you think she lives? Damn...