WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate the Yankees! Do you?

Do you hate the Yanks?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 51 66.2%
  • No way..

Votes: 26 33.8%

• Total voters

Noah

I own pain.
Ugh, I hate the Yankees. I hate them so insurmoutably. No one hates the Yanks more than I do. Some names on that team are curses in my eye. Ugh, I HATE THEM! They are runing baseball!

Anyone agree?

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Noah said:
Ugh, I hate the Yankees. I hate them so insurmoutably. No one hates the Yanks more than I do. Some names on that team are curses in my eye. Ugh, I HATE THEM! They are runing baseball!

Anyone agree?
Oh, BASEBALL Yanks. I thought you were talking yankees in general, which would'a been weird coming from one!

those who voted that they don't hate the yankees are wrong.

I hate the yankees and all their fans. They can all suck my nutts. They have their own set of rules and a unlimited amount of money to spend. The only reason they do win is because of their money. If they had to play by the other teams rules they would suck nutts and i would love every minute of it. I can't wait to see them go down. Go Atlanta Braves! :mfinger:

Greenbayrules30

1 screwed up motherfucker
Noah said:

Anyone agree?
I highly disagree with you. How are the Yankee's ruining baseball? If there's a team that is a disgrace to baseball, it's Boston. Everyone is just mad because the Yankees are better than everyone so they get more money. If Boston was any good (which they aren't) then they would have money too. Go fuck yourself :mfinger:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
too bad boston is 6-1 against the yankees this season :ut-oh:

Greenbayrules30

1 screwed up motherfucker
gumercules said:
Hey, who has the best record in the MLB right now, bitch? :mfinger:

Noah

I own pain.
Yankees only 2 1/2 ahead, bitch! :D

kirvett

No Title Needed
I agree. The only reason that the Yankees win anything is that they are swimming in cash, and can buy any players that they want.

Interesting: The Yankees, who lost 6 out of 7 games to the Redsox this year, are rejoicing over a 3 game sweep over the last place suck team called the Colorado Rockies. Meanwhile, the Redsox take 2 out 3 from the first place San Diego Padres and you yankee people think we redsox suck?

I dont think so, and the only reason you are in first place right now is that half our team is on the disabled list. Lately, the redsox line-ups have looked like AAA games, or those late innings of spring training games where its just the minor leaguers playing. And you know what, other than you cheating Yankees, the Redsox still have the best record in all of Major League Baseball. Wait till we have our real players back ... youre all dead in the water.

Yankees suck: You cheat with your steroids guys, and can only win championships buy outspending everyone elses payroll by at least twice. ANd you know what,not even that was enough. The lowly Florida Marlins beat you last year and the only reason you got into the world series at all was Grady Little. Thankfully the Marlins showed you where to go.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i can't say much, I think all sports suck...I'm more into dirtbiking, skateboarding, agressive rollerblading, BMX, paintball, NASCAR, golf, bowling

n other words, the only I can actually do

Fuck the Yankees!!!

All they ever fuckin' do is win, but its not just that they win, but how they win both by cheating and thier bottomless $$$$$$$.

Bastards!

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yea i guess I could say I hate them. Go Cardinals. Oh wait im from saint louis so what do you expect :)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gumercules said:

Ya, but as always those red cocks will have a good season, only to fuck it up. Just like they always do. They're a pretty good team, they just can't go the distance.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ludwig van said:
Fuck the Yankees!!!

All they ever fuckin' do is win, but its not just that they win, but how they win both by cheating and thier bottomless $$$$$$$.

Bastards!

Name a specific occasion when they cheated.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
MaxPower said:
Ya, but as always those red cocks will have a good season, only to fuck it up. Just like they always do. They're a pretty good team, they just can't go the distance.

Actually maxpower, that definitely isn't true, they are tied for second on the most world championships, though their last one was in 1982. but most everyone knows we should have won the 1985 series, but that terrible call at first base killed everything. We and the A's have 9 titles. And we are currently number 2 in wins the majors, and we're catching the Yankees, only a win or two behind them. And what the hell are you talking we never go the distance? That is Boston, they are a good team, but can never go anywhere. At least not in 86 years.