Do you hate the Yanks?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 51 66.2%
  • No way..

Votes: 26 33.8%

• Total voters

Lawdawg428

Ranter
Frist thing the Yankees are the best fucking baseball team ever, second the Red Socks are the bitches of the baseball world right behind the CUBS but I also like the Cubs cause they just keep getting raw deals. Third, every one who says they hate the Yanks are pissed cause they have the money to spend on the better players and yall can go to hell jelous rat ass basturds

2004 American League Standings
Yankees Lats seen kisck the shit out of every other team in baseball

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
They kicking every team's ass but the Cardinals, only 1 1/2 games over them for the best record in the majors buddy.

Ian Keith

Hoodrat
YANKEES == SUCK

i'm a detroiter. we don't suck as much this year, w00t 0wnx0rrrrr

I swear I'm not drunk.
(liar)

Magnum

Retard
I hate those mother f****** i mean they buy up every one grr..... last year everybody should have agreed on the same cap for every team sooo that baseball would be a fair sport for everyone :beerchug: MMM beer is good

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Funny how everybody hates the yankees, but statistically the yankees draw the LARGEST ATTENDANCE in the league at away games. People love to hate them.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Hellz yeah.. Go Tigers..
as 'the' .. err... as 'A' Tigers fan I hate the Yankees... but my hatred ends when they hold Boston down... no one is whinnier then a Bosox fan... but I would still like to see both of them at the bottom of the standings..

Alcoholic04

Fresh Meat
You can't hate them all....I bet u only hate George Bush's War Idea...Theres gotta be a few thousand ameracans that your get on with (guessin theres bout a million of em)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Alcoholic04 said:
You can't hate them all....I bet u only hate George Bush's War Idea...Theres gotta be a few thousand ameracans that your get on with (guessin theres bout a million of em)

GW Bush doesn't belong in here, this is SPORTS CENTER... Wait.. are we making a new sport.. Monkey Clubbing?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Alcoholic04 said:
WTF...ok.. I'm tryin... GW...goes with the Rangers... the Rangers are in the American League... so are the Yankees... is that how you tried to bring up GW in the Sports section... maybe it was the GW Rangers A-Rod Yankees connection... confused...

R

RedOctober

Dubya in baseball? I can't believe it!
He isn't even bright enough to understand his own one liners.
Forget about baseball and football anyway then.
In what sport would Dubya have a chance...?

Olympic 10 yards of coke sniffing?? :D

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Noah said:
Ugh, I hate the Yankees. I hate them so insurmoutably. No one hates the Yanks more than I do. Some names on that team are curses in my eye. Ugh, I HATE THEM! They are runing baseball!

Anyone agree?
yer i thought you meant yanks not the yankees

siouxhockey11

Fresh Meat
red sox nation against the yankers

as a red sox fan not only do i hate the yankees i think every d-bag who whers a yankee hat can get hit across the face you know a team is stacked when you can but brett boone as backup 3b and put in arod as a backup at shortstop. the yankees won't even win a world series they have no pitching and there not gettin randy johnson screw the yankees

the curse will be broken in 2004 bitches