WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate the Yankees! Do you?

Do you hate the Yanks?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 51 66.2%
  • No way..

Votes: 26 33.8%

• Total voters

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Noah said:
Ugh, I hate the Yankees. I hate them so insurmoutably. No one hates the Yanks more than I do. Some names on that team are curses in my eye. Ugh, I HATE THEM! They are runing baseball!

Anyone agree?

err I don't hate them but I hate baseball so fuck it all =D

thisdude

Fresh Meat
people say that the yankees have a great team. Well if you had fucking 180 million dolars to pay people to play for you, you better fucking hope they win.

Yukmonkey

Fresh Meat
Yankee's SUCK

I hate the Yankees....i think it comes from them being so damn cocky. If you are a good team and win, you shouldnt have to go around pounding your chest telling everyone about it....win and walk away...thats how to earn respect as a champion...

As for Texas, this ain't their year.....they are just warming up for the next few years....if they can find some fucking pitching.... :bomb:

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
Greenbayrules30 said:
I highly disagree with you. How are the Yankee's ruining baseball? If there's a team that is a disgrace to baseball, it's Boston. Everyone is just mad because the Yankees are better than everyone so they get more money. If Boston was any good (which they aren't) then they would have money too. Go fuck yourself :mfinger:
:bomb: boston has a shitload of money. boston has the most fiathful fanbase anywhere, and every game sells out, even when they play the tigers. and because of that is why boston stays competitive enough to give the yankees a good matchup everytime they play. its just that yankees make MORE money because they are a famous worldwide and have money coming in from every corner of the world.

remember boston was the ONLY team besides the yankees that would have taken a-rod insane salary even AFTER signing curt shilling, they are by no means broke

PWDS

Fresh Meat
I love watching them play cause they are like an All-Star team. But i dont want them to win the world series.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Broken said:
GW Bush doesn't belong in here, this is SPORTS CENTER... Wait.. are we making a new sport.. Monkey Clubbing?
I'm Sporting a chubby. Does that belong here?

Some guidance please.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Noah said:
Ugh, I hate the Yankees. I hate them so insurmoutably. No one hates the Yanks more than I do. Some names on that team are curses in my eye. Ugh, I HATE THEM! They are runing baseball!

Anyone agree?
my parents love mets and yankees.........i don't like sports

SlimNavy

Slim Navy
I love the Yanks

I am glad to say that I love the Yankees. I am glad to see that so many people hate my team. I just wish we wouldn't have blown that 4 game lead vs the red sox :mfinger: . Start a poll for who hates the red sox :mfinger: . ANd for all the people that hate the yankees because they "buy" thier teams the red sox :mfinger: are second in payroll behind the yankees

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck the yankees. my brother, my mother, and her whole side of the family are yankees fans (stfu). me, my dad, and his whole side are red sox fans. YANKEES SUCK! FUCK NY :mfinger:

at least boston didn't try to cheat, motherfuckers. FUCK YOU A-ROD! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :gun:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
the red sox are second in payroll WAY behind the yankees

and, i might add, they kicked your asses after a three game lead (not four)

more proof that going and buying the best players doesn't make for the best team

woowoocacho0

Fresh Meat
Greenbayrules30 said:
I highly disagree with you. How are the Yankee's ruining baseball? If there's a team that is a disgrace to baseball, it's Boston. Everyone is just mad because the Yankees are better than everyone so they get more money. If Boston was any good (which they aren't) then they would have money too. Go fuck yourself :mfinger:

Go Yanks! [dude im pretty pissed that the braves won the world series oh well :thumbsdn:

icka

:)
i dont even have to read all these messages...

the yankees own!!! get it through your rotten stinky heads.. they OWN!

icka

:)
smoke-it said:
Nono the yankees got owned. Maybe sometime next year. ;)
oh god dont even kid.. they choked once.. the yankees are still the greatest team. fuck the red sox!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
oh god dont even kid.. they choked once.. the yankees are still the greatest team. fuck the red sox!
They are the 'greatest team' because they take all the MVP's out of the other teams and put them into their team. Sooner or later they were going to loose anyway. Btw, this is off-topic, but why is there a can of whipped cream in your pic?

BumB

Hoodrat
"Yankees are the best team" WTF is this shit? Give me a damn break... Yankees can't play like everyone else, they buy their players, WTF is that? They buy their fucking top players.. bullshit. The only problem I have with the Yanks is that they DO buy everyone. The only thing I hate about hating the Yanks, is that my two favorite players, Gary Sheffield and Kevin Brown have been bought by the Yanks. Fucking Assholes.