WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music I hate the Ying Yang Twins

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
These guys are the biggest fucking retards. I was watching Cribs and they were hosting it; half the time they were speaking like the illiterate morons they are, talking about getting crunk and whatnot. The other half of the time they were doing their stupid sound they make "HHAAAA" or whatever it is. It is just as irritating as nails on a clalkboard.

Their music fucking sucks balls, they ruin rap music in general, they are the ugly as sin; just look at them:
IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I really hope these guys just die. :mfinger: :sword: :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
Ya they look like shithead's.Id whip beer bottles at em :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm going to have to disagree.

They're stupid, obnoxious, and cheesey. But I like a lot of their songs (for some unfathomable reason). They're overplayed too, but that doesn't diminish the quality of their music (just the percieved quality, and the enjoyment one can get out of it... it gets lame after about 50 times, like every song). I just totally kind of said what I hate about them... but I still like them.

You can't argue with indecision!

Jung

???
Premium
their songs are very poorly produced, much like lil john's. there is a reason for cheesy club rap/hip hop/techno. it packs the club with drunk people who simply want to dance to a repetative beat. these people usually have no clue about music in general, much less good production. they're just another pop culture fad, they'll die out and be forgotten after their fifteen minutes of fame are over. they may get respect as artists, but they don't get respect from artists. i don't see how you can honestly say their songs are quality material. i appreciate a lot of music i don't necessarily like, i can't however appreciate poor production quality.

edit: also note that they aren't doing their own production work, they're paying some amateur producer for their beats. so that just leaves their genius, repetitive lyris.

shep

Local alcoholic
NoSubstance said:
I'm going to have to disagree.

They're stupid, obnoxious, and cheesey. But I like a lot of their songs (for some unfathomable reason). They're overplayed too, but that doesn't diminish the quality of their music (just the percieved quality, and the enjoyment one can get out of it... it gets lame after about 50 times, like every song). I just totally kind of said what I hate about them... but I still like them.

You can't argue with indecision!

I really don't give a shit.I don't listen to hip hop

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
rap and hiphop sucks...its glorified talking...thats all it is.....it can burn in hell..with opera music

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Dogbert said:
These guys are the biggest fucking retards. I was watching Cribs and they were hosting it; half the time they were speaking like the illiterate morons they are, talking about getting crunk and whatnot. The other half of the time they were doing their stupid sound they make "HHAAAA" or whatever it is. It is just as irritating as nails on a clalkboard.

Their music fucking sucks balls, they ruin rap music in general, they are the ugly as sin; just look at them:

Well as much as you hate'em They have one uped us all! As lame as you say they are they will never have a hard day of work again! :mfinger: Maybe that's why you hate'em so much?

All though they were pretty horrible as hosts of MTV'S CRIBS.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
shep said:
I really don't give a shit.I don't listen to hip hop
I would have to agree with you on that...I don't listen to Hip hop, Rap, what ever you wanna call it these days.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
The hting that bugs me the most about those loosers is that they make so much money and they most likely dropped outta 2nd grade

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Skyline-Cobra said:
rap and hiphop sucks...its glorified talking...thats all it is.....it can burn in hell..with opera music
:)

I enjoy rap and hip-hop. My sister is currently attending a $30,000 per-year college, to major in Opera. Both can be, and in many instances are, beautiful.

If this were bait and tackle, I'd call you names. But it's not, so I won't.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dogbert said:

and who are these guys? ah the joy of a mtv free life...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
i loathe mainstream media:)
Me too. besides, everything I need to know I learn on the internet....lmao

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
_Kitana_ said:
never heard of them

lol
Your lucky. Try and go through life without listening to them or finding out about them. You will be a better person not knowing...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
CuddleMuffin said:
I would have to agree with you on that...I don't listen to Hip hop, Rap, what ever you wanna call it these days.
hell yes slipknot rules