WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i hate this college work

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
I fukin hate my life....
there is so much work to be done this quarter......i have computer science,honors calculus,physics and not to mention humanities(english)...i spend
22 fukin hours on my computer science each week,6 hours of math, 3hrs+4hrs(lab)+homework physics and not to mention hours spending the illiad and writing papers for english.
Im really stressed out and i hardly get any sleep. I havent seen any of my friends for the past 1 week cause i live at home(we live near the college) and i have my midterms going on...im living on cofee and frozen pizza(i dont eat what my step mom cooks).....and im feeling really restless...any helpful ideas?
plz dont post stuff like get sleep cos i know i need it and drink more cofee.
i need all the suggestions you can give.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
skullmaster said:
I fukin hate my life....
there is so much work to be done this quarter......i have computer science,honors calculus,physics and not to mention humanities(english)...i spend
22 fukin hours on my computer science each week,6 hours of math, 3hrs+4hrs(lab)+homework physics and not to mention hours spending the illiad and writing papers for english.
Im really stressed out and i hardly get any sleep. I havent seen any of my friends for the past 1 week cause i live at home(we live near the college) and i have my midterms going on...im living on cofee and frozen pizza(i dont eat what my step mom cooks).....and im feeling really restless...any helpful ideas?
plz dont post stuff like get sleep cos i know i need it and drink more cofee.
i need all the suggestions you can give.
this might seem obvious and it isn't a flame.. but why are you here?
if you're so busy and have no time, if you're getting stressed and missing out on sleep and proper meals.. why are you here?
i'm here because i'm sick and it takes my mind off that reality.. you seem to need to put your mind to your reality.

time managment. read a book on it.. :thumbsup:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
im here because i havent had ne social life for the past week.I hardly checked the site for the 1 month that my college started.but now i need to interact with anyone for sometime, otherwise i would go insane

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
skullmaster said:
im here because i havent had ne social life for the past week.I hardly checked the site for the 1 month that my college started.but now i need to interact with anyone for sometime, otherwise i would go insane
a secret..

this doesn't count as social life..

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
dude, this is a good lesson to learn. next semester you'll make more than sure your schedules not overloaded with nothing but high level classes and it is more balanced.

my advice: take the time to find out how work intensive your classes will become before you decide on a schedule. try not to take more than one science, math, lab, or exceedingly difficult type of class of the same concentration, at a time.

a good balance is taking no more than 3 high maintenance classes, 4 if you don't have to work and 1 easy to intermediate class, or 2 (again...only if you don't have work).

mix it up! this way your people can welcome you back from the living dead versus you always looking & feeling like it. in the meantime do whatevers neccessary to work it out but try not to drive yourself crazy.

...the good news, the semesters nearly over!

GL