WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate this fucking shit!

magnolia

Postaholic
I hate being a flirt. But then I LOVE it too. I love it cuz it's fun, but I hate it cuz I end up hurting ppl. :cry: I dunno. Maybe I'm just too nice to let it go.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
well, decide, do u love having fun more than u hate hurting peeps? and explain HOW are you hurting them???

magnolia

Postaholic
K. I lead em on by flirting and when they think that I'm going with them, I have to step back and tell them I'm not and then they're hurt. I hate hurting ppl so much, but I can't help that I'm a flirt.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
I wouldnt mind flirting with you knowing well that i would probably get hurt.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
maybe you should stop flirting and get into a serous relationship.. it will stop ur will to continue flirting so u wont have to deal with this problem b4. and are u like hot or something? cause for the most part ugly gurlz cant flirt.

magnolia

Postaholic
lol. Well, I don't think I'm hot, but I'm not ugly either. :p

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
neh kool, hey as long as u got a great personality its kool ;)

aka: not bieng a stuck up lil bitch that doesnt care about anyone but herself and pick on other peeps cause she thinks she is better

magnolia

Postaholic
Well, I guess i'm okay then cuz I'm anything but stuck up. :p

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
good, cause i hate peeps like that, i wish they could be the person they are doing that 2 just so they get a taste of wat it feels like to be on the side where the grass isnt green. to me those peeps are fags. not the quite ones who are taking the insults

Flirts annoy me... mostly because they flirt with anybody BUT me :p

magnolia

Postaholic
wtf? With u it wasn't flirting. At first it was real. But then somewhere along the way it changed.

.... true... it was...

but girls still never flirt with me :p

RGN-dRaGoN said:
neh kool, hey as long as u got a great personality its kool ;)

aka: not bieng a stuck up lil bitch that doesnt care about anyone but herself and pick on other peeps cause she thinks she is better
some one had a really bad g/f at one point in time in the near past lol

i realized it's easier to spend ur time with the girls u want but u'll never get cuz then there is no drama...... "write that down" - Van wilder

If I were you, I'd dunk your head in a bucket of ice cold water for about 30 seconds, then start your life anew. Not just the top of your head either, the whole thing.

magnolia

Postaholic
Maybe I'll just take a freezing cold shower. I'll come out with goosebumps, but it might do me some good.

Fugly

Tenderony
It's there own dumass fault for lettin it get to them. Your young and young guys don't handle flirting well they think everytime you look at them they have a chance. They'll learn and so will you that flirting is only a means to an end not the goal itself. Unless your a cock tease...then you just plain suck. Wasting my time with your petty fantasies of being wanted. I got better things to do then to make your already over-inflated self image bigger.
Eventually you get good at figuring out which girls are worth your time....and cockteases get about 45 seconds of air time before I say "nice hips try slim fast" and walk away.

Reqium

Tenderony
Unforgiven said:
.... true... it was...

but girls still never flirt with me :p
Try flirting with them first. If they dont make the move then you should. Its all fun, as long as they know its all for play. If they don't, then they don't understand flirting. Shrug.Flirting is fun keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
magnolia said:
Maybe I'll just take a freezing cold shower. I'll come out with goosebumps, but it might do me some good.
Goosebumps, and hard nipples. HEHE YEEEEAAAAHHH!

Actually, forget half a minute in the cold water, make it a full minute. Then maybe you'll drown and all these morons will snap out of their trance.