I hate this fucking shit!

magnolia

Postaholic
TheLampIncident said:
Actually, forget half a minute in the cold water, make it a full minute. Then maybe you'll drown and all these morons will snap out of their trance.
Haha. Nope. I think the cold shower did it for me. Thanks for your oh so kind advice though. *rolls eyes* :p

Invalid

Clitpickle
"worrying is like a sitting is a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anyway" - Van wilder...I think that's how it goes.

Hmmm....when word gets around town that all you do is flirt and never do anything else you get a bad rep and people start avoiding you. That is just around here anyway, people may not give a shit about reps as much where you are. It could be worse you know.

magnolia

Postaholic
Yeah. And around here reps are big, but mine is already set in stone as a respectible person who helps her mom, doesn't swear, and is an intelligent young lady. I don't have any enemies in school or otherwise. So in that respect my life is just peachy.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
magnolia said:
Yeah. And around here reps are big, but mine is already set in stone as a respectible person who helps her mom, doesn't swear, and is an intelligent young lady. I don't have any enemies in school or otherwise. So in that respect my life is just peachy.

kool, how can u not have enemies tho?? i have plenty, most are cuase they are jerks that i wanna beat the living shit outa them, peeps like them make me so pissed. bassicly ur telling me that there are NO peeps like that in ur skool, cmon, there has to be.

Unforgiven

That Guy
Reqium said:
Try flirting with them first. If they dont make the move then you should. Its all fun, as long as they know its all for play. If they don't, then they don't understand flirting. Shrug.Flirting is fun keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

heh... chicks don't like me... i dunno... it's probably cause i'm a tall, skinny fuck who always wears a scowl... yes, i admit i'm a skinny fuck... that's why i always wear sweaters... but that's off topic... i'm just a coward... but i'm working on that :p

magnolia said:
wtf? With u it wasn't flirting. At first it was real. But then somewhere along the way it changed.

i know... i just wanna know why.................

magnolia

Postaholic
Well, there are ppl like that, but I don't have a beef with them and they don't have one with me. So no, I don't have ANY enemies at all. Shocking...I know. ;)

Unforgiven

That Guy
magnolia said:
Well, there are ppl like that, but I don't have a beef with them and they don't have one with me. So no, I don't have ANY enemies at all. Shocking...I know. ;)

i have enemies... i like to beat them up. it's fun, and a great stress reliever.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Unforgiven said:
i have enemies... i like to beat them up. it's fun, and a great stress reliever.

God grant me the strength to fucking throttle those who annoy me. Amen

Broken

UF: I know this is off topic, but do you like that cd? I bought it the day it came out and throw it out the window on the way home. The first release kicked ass, second sucked asspipe.

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
Broken said:
God grant me the strength to fucking throttle those who annoy me. Amen

God grant me the strength of mind to control those I would have throttle whoever the fuck I feel like.

Broken

"You're talkiing to me in the wrong tone; do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."

Joe Dirt... Great fucking CW movie.

Unforgiven

That Guy
Broken said:
UF: I know this is off topic, but do you like that cd? I bought it the day it came out and throw it out the window on the way home. The first release kicked ass, second sucked asspipe.

yeah... i like this CD. haven't heard all the songs on the first one, so i can't compare them.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Unforgiven said:
yeah... i like this CD. haven't heard all the songs on the first one, so i can't compare them.
I thought they both kicked ass. I especially like violence fetish off the first one.

magnolia

Postaholic
Broken said:
"You're talkiing to me in the wrong tone; do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."

Joe Dirt... Great fucking CW movie.
Joe Dirt does rock. Although it opened my eyes to Jeffery Daumer and another guy who skinned women. Eeeek. Sickos.