WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines I hate this fucking WAR!!!!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thank you BUSH!!! :

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&e=3&u=/ap/20041030/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

Soo, you say fuck those Iraqis are killing our soldiers... Fuck IRAQIS!!!

Well, you have a good point. Well, I dont feel the same way. Even thought I hate the FACT that our soldiers are dying because our stupid president is an idiot... I CAN NOT BLAME the iraqis for doing what they are doing.

Before you start flaming me, because of the statement above, answer this question:

What would you do if a bunch of guys come into your house, start kicking you around, destroying your home, killing your son, your daughter.

Well, I would start fighting back. I would give my life to protect my family and what is mine. What I have worked so hard, I would not let anyone come into my HOUSE and kick me around.

This is basically what we did, which is SAD!!! Because our soldiers, the one that are suppose to protect us, are dying because of a bull shit war!

Please don't argue that the world is now safer, because is NOT!!!!!! Look at the attacks that happend to the trains in Spain a few months ago. Well that happend because of this war.

Just to think how many terrorist will come out of this war is scary. Because many kids fathers are being killed over there. Well those kids will grow up to hate america... and hopefully not but is a chance we have to take, they will try to do something against us!!!

FUck this war... and FUCK you if you are going to vote for BUSH...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
ChilianFuckFace said:
Even thought I hate the FACT that our soldiers are dying because our stupid president is an idiot... I CAN NOT BLAME the iraqis for doing what they are doing....
I agree. They're fighting back like any patriot would do. I would do the same. The war fucked up their country, and now the US wants to instore an american-style democracy over there, wich will never work. As a form of resistance, blowing up soldiers is legitimate. However I don't think attacking innocent civilians like in SPAIN is a good thing. But it is true that the foreign policy of the US will create more and more terrorists year after year.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Basically let me explain it to you like this. The people doing this are for the most part not the Iraqi people. They are coming from other places outside of Iraq... which is why you hear of Iraqi Policemen and Guardsman getting killed. Don't Argue this with me. I know for a fact. Where this attack took place is where my husband and his unit are stationed at.

These people are not fighting to defend their homes, most cases they are not Iraqi, they are being terrorist and killing and hurting civilians more then soldiers. You never hear about the children who hand our soldier hand grenades, not knowing what they are or how dangerous they are but wanting to help. The Majority of the Iraqi people want our help, but are being suppressed under by outsiders using forums of terror.

That’s why country that are over their helping Iraq are finding themselves under attack. Don't you see they are not defending a way of life, they are trying and failing to suppress governments to fall under their way of terror. Once you get rid of America and other countries how easy would it be to take over Iraq and use their oil, soil and country for a breeding ground of more hate and terror….. Why do you think a Madman like Saddam was so rich why his country lay in ruins?……

These Iraqi people have lived under nothing but murder, rape and death. Their Backyard is a garbage dump of bombs, shells.... fields can not be properly farmed because of all the weapons, missiles and mines that lay underneath of them..... Schools buried under tons and tons of garbage.... so unsafe that kids can not be properly taught in them.... Live missiles that are being used as bridge support. Unhealthy Drinking water. The only safe water is near Baghdad and that’s only to the supporters of Saddam.

Its not really the Iraqi people we are fighting..... its terrorist coming in from other countries, they are afraid of the changes that are taking place. But when Jesse got back here on leave he did tell me with his own month that it is getting better slowly. That they wish they was doing more and that they are doing their best..... We are not trying to put in an American government in so much as we are trying to give these people a fighting chance for a safe country and Life.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
_Kitana_ said:
Basically let me explain it to you like this.
Here's a thought, if we weren't there in the first place (we DON't belong there) we would haven't to read all the shit.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
voiceofreason said:
Here's a thought, if we weren't there in the first place (we DON't belong there) we would haven't to read all the shit.
Yes we could hide in our warm safe homes at night and forget about all the inoccent people who were being torutured, murdered and left to starve to death for no reason...... why people over there are taught and lead to believe that the reason their country is like this is cause of America. Leading to more hate...... more terror and another attack like 9-11

we weren't at war with any country when that happened.... Oh and its not just our country they want to destroy its tons and tons of other countries as well.......

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
_Kitana_ said:
Yes we could hide in our warm safe homes at night and forget about all the inoccent people who were being torutured, murdered and left to starve to death for no reason...... why people over there are taught and lead to believe that the reason their country is like this is cause of America. Leading to more hate...... more terror and another attack like 9-11

we weren't at war with any country when that happened.... Oh and its not just our country they want to destroy its tons and tons of other countries as well.......
You are such a Tool. Do you know how many people are suffering around the world? Do you even have a clue about the Sudan? Why don't we help them? Because we don't give a shit about them. And we don't give a shit about the people in Iraq. WE WENT THERE TO KILL THEM, WHICH WE DO EVERYDAY.

If you can remember back that far, we went to Iraq to find WMD's. But that was all bullshit. Your husband has put his life on the line for bullshit.

I guess if they told you we're NOW there to find flying Monkeys, you'd believe that too...

Why do you think Iraq wanted to destroy us? They didn't then, but the do now...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
voiceofreason said:
You are such a Tool. Do you know how many people are suffering around the world? Do you even have a clue about the Sudan? Why don't we help them? Because we don't give a shit about them. And we don't give a shit about the people in Iraq. WE WENT THERE TO KILL THEM, WHICH WE DO EVERYDAY.

If you can remember back that far, we went to Iraq to find WMD's. But that was all bullshit. Your husband has put his life on the line for bullshit.

I guess if they told you we're NOW there to find flying Monkeys, you'd believe that too...

Why do you think Iraq wanted to destroy us? They didn't then, but the do now...

you can think he risk his life for nothing. You can think that the common Iraqi person wants us dead. You can believe that no one gives a damn for the Iraqi people and that we are only there for oil. You can believe that. You my friend are a tool..... you are a tool for the properganda that you let hide and cover up the truth and honesty of such things.... Regardless of our reasons or justifications for being in Iraq. We are there .... making a diffrents and setting old wrongs.... right again.

I personaly believe that our presdent was put in a tuff situation and made the best damn choice that he could. I do not believe gore nor Kerry would do any better job. As a Matter of Fact when gore was running against Bush people thought him to be to gunho for war.... I think he would of rushed to soon in there and Kerry would have waited around and did nothing.

Bush acted on the information at hand, he acted on the terror and a direct threat that Iraq has been to not only the US but surronding Countries. Why leave a madman bent on ruling the world if he could in power of any country? No it is not our place to run into every country like crusaders from around the world and clean them of all evil.... But given the situation at the start of this war, it was either wait, and possibly let more die or go in and remove him from power and find out what he truly hiding.... and give some people a chance at a better life. I think he picked the lesser of the two evils.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Fucking Iraq ... they have all these extremists running around, putting out their extremist propaganda to who ever will listen, of course their main audience is young, impressionable teenagers who believe anything ... sounds like another place I know .... all the while bombing the citizens of iraq for wanting the slimest shred of liberty and blaming it on the americans.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
You miss the point that the amount of innocent iraqis killed by the coallition is far greater than the amount of them killed by "terrorists"

Also the main target of the "resistance" is not civilians but the coallition soldiers or police officers that help the coallition.

You also miss the point that we're there for nothing since democracy in Iraq will not work.

Kitana the fact that you think the US went in iraq to free its citizens his hilariously naive.

tzedek

Original Member
_Kitana_ said:
Yes we could hide in our warm safe homes at night and forget about all the inoccent people who were being torutured, murdered and left to starve to death for no reason......
haha yes, just like we do now as innocent people are being torutured, murdered and left to starve to death for no reason in many other places in the world. do you have any grasp on spelling or grammar at all?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
If we were so good, we would have helped other countries before going to Iraq. Maybe countries right here in our side of the world. But, they had no oil. Why waste our time if we can't take something valuable from them.

R

RedOctober

Well...
The problem with Iraq is, it's a country with several groups that live there.
Just like Yougoslavia. The British always used the red pencil on the world maps, to draw borders that way, they go across the regions where tribes live.

Divide and rule.. It's that simple.

Well now, where were we..

The Arab world is in fact not a bunch of countries with borders like the good Ol' USA. Far from that. People cross borders for ages over there.
So the talking about the terrorists being Saudi's or what so ever is propaganda bullshit. The bloody come frome everywhere!

A big macho thing for Arabs to shoot to kill Americans!
And for instance the Dutch have a ROE like their soldiers were assisting at a soccer match!!!

One marine major even was brought before a court, because he fired a warning shot! The ricochet hit an Iraqi, and the man was gone before anyone could verify his health condition. A day later, they came up with a dead body.
But it remained unsure or it was the same man..
In crime there is no murder without a corpse.
But the government didn't want to let the corpse dig up for post mortem investigation because they bloody wanted to respect the muslim tradition!
That's why our troops shouldn't have been sent in in the first place!!

It is the same story as in Nam.

A bunch op incapable politicians, sending troops without the proper backup.

Do you know what I think..
The American government is deliberatelly wasting his own citizens.
It detracts the attention from the huge problems back home.

If the economy is in shambles, start a war..
If there aren't enough jobs, get your son in the military!