WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate working alone.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Not only are there those safety issues that come up, and that I can't get any work done while helping all these people...

I HAVE TO CRAP SO FUCKING BAD AND I CAN'T!!!

*prays the mext 20 minutes pass quickly*

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
You should to eat something ... time runs more slowly when eating . :mfinger:

Smiss

smissinat0r
ROFL! I COULDN'T EVEN MAKE IT! I had like 5 minutes left to go, and I decided I didn't care if people stole stuff while I crapped. They shouldn't leave me alone, then. :p

Smiss

smissinat0r
Of course. Lots of people all over the place work by themselves. I just won't poop my pants in the process. :D

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Smiss said:
Not only are there those safety issues that come up, and that I can't get any work done while helping all these people...

I HAVE TO CRAP SO FUCKING BAD AND I CAN'T!!!

*prays the mext 20 minutes pass quickly*
You probably work alone, because nobody wants to put up with your dumbass. Really you shoulh think about the hanging thing.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Broken said:
You probably work alone, because nobody wants to put up with your dumbass. Really you shoulh think about the hanging thing.
MmmHmm! Totally. Has nothing to do with payroll numbers, sales and other bullshit. Real nice that you are going to take a comment in one thread into every thing else I say. Where does my commenting on needing to take a shit really going to be any kind of real debate which would warrant being a complete ass? Mostly, I was being grossly funny (even though it wasn't very), which is what I am known for.

Broken

Smiss said:
MmmHmm! Totally. Has nothing to do with payroll numbers, sales and other bullshit. Real nice that you are going to take a comment in one thread into every thing else I say. Where does my commenting on needing to take a shit really going to be any kind of real debate which would warrant being a complete ass? Mostly, I was being grossly funny (even though it wasn't very), which is what I am known for.
I understand. You must not have found my post where I stated I was just chin checking ya, simply becuase you smarted off to me first. No biggie really. I don't take any of this serious. I don't even know you as a poster yet. Geez. I really thought by reading the posts before joining, this was a site where it's all out fun. All anyone needs is for someone to take any of this BS to heart and we are all in trouble. Relax, and hit me with what ya got. You aren't going to offend me, but I am going to come back at ya. If I can think of anything clever or funny.. Of course in my mind only..
Most important, if I get to you by anything I say. Stop; I am just freaking giving you a hard time. Peace! Have fun, and fuck you.. LOL

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Smiss said:
MWhere does my commenting on needing to take a shit really going to be any kind of real debate which would warrant being a complete ass?
Maybe he feels that you really didn't need to take a shit... :confused:

Smiss

smissinat0r
Oh you can give me a hard time all you want. Usually I am bored enough to find it amusing. I talked to an exboyfriend for a few years after the fact cause it was fun fucking with him. Not like "Oh, I'd get back together with you" like. More like "Wow you really are fucking worthless, aren't you?" But now I just get annoyed because he IMs me while I am trying to play Tetris and it fucks me up.

Broken

Smiss said:
Oh you can give me a hard time all you want. Usually I am bored enough to find it amusing. I talked to an exboyfriend for a few years after the fact cause it was fun fucking with him. Not like "Oh, I'd get back together with you" like. More like "Wow you really are fucking worthless, aren't you?" But now I just get annoyed because he IMs me while I am trying to play Tetris and it fucks me up.

:) Nice to just let loose and it's all in fun. Like the person on the other end doesn't really give a ratass what you say. AHHH the joys of the internet.. Check out the sink thing.. I am not a plumber, but I bet you guys could fix it easier than waiting on the super.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I have mixed emotions on taking a dump at work.First there's the whole sanitary issue of having to disinfect the seat before using it.There's some nasty ass non aiming mofo's where I work.How do you get shit on the seat?
C'mon, show some respect towards your fellow employees and their needs.
The good part of it all (besides the big splattering sound) is that there's an air conditioning vent over the last stall, cool air blowin' down as you read the graffiti and gettin' paid to boot.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
I have mixed emotions on taking a dump at work.First there's the whole sanitary issue of having to disinfect the seat before using it.There's some nasty ass non aiming mofo's where I work.How do you get shit on the seat?
C'mon, show some respect towards your fellow employees and their needs.
The good part of it all (besides the big splattering sound) is that there's an air conditioning vent over the last stall, cool air blowin' down as you read the graffiti and gettin' paid to boot.

And you work in what resort as a chef???? Nice!!

There are 4 different companies on my floor in our building. We all share one restroom - well, one Women's room and one Men's room. One of the offices are lawyers. I swear they are the filthiest motherfuckers around. They give us (software geeks) all bad looks in the hall, as we're all in jeans, t-shirts, some in hats. Look like we just walked outta the college dorm, while they're in their $5000+ power suits. Well ya know what? This geek has enough respect to flush the fucking toilet when he's done. Say, Mr. Litigator - how the fuck do you leave three floaters in the toilet with no toilet paper? Seriously. Did you not wipe? Did you change stalls, after you looked down and thought, "whoa, this shit is too beautiful to flush. I must share it with the others." WTF!! And they don't wash their hands. Sure, they aren't preparing someone's food, but they shake hands. A lot. They're fucking attorneys for fucks sake. Gross.