I hate working alone.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
LOL.. Dude their shit doesn't stink! My fucking In-laws are that way. So high and mighty, but they couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instruction were on the heel.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Yea, I've tried to figure it out - like, do they not wash their hands because they're just too busy? I knew a guy that never washed his hands, and when called out on it, he replied that he didn't need to - as he's not in the habbit of pissing on his hands. I pointed out that he probably touched the handle if flushed, and touched the door handle/knob which other people that *do* piss on their hands touched. Some people just don't get it. Like people that think the ass-gasket is used to prevent you from passing germs onto the toilet seat. Sure, that's one way of looking at it. I take the "it keeps all of y'alls nastiness from touching my ass" approach, however.

Okay, I think I'm done with this subject. I'm but a junior poster, but majority of my posts have centered around shit, vomit, and the toilet. Hmmm..

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
And you work in what resort as a chef???? Nice!!
LMAO...first, we cook the food in the kitchen, not the bathroom.Second, it's the nasty ass mofo's I work with who have no couth.The fucked up part is, I overheard a co-worker talking about how he pisses on the toilet paper in public restrooms.I've been using the brown paper hand towels for a couple years now as a result of that one.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
LMAO...first, we cook the food in the kitchen, not the bathroom.Second, it's the nasty ass mofo's I work with who have no couth.The fucked up part is, I overheard a co-worker talking about how he pisses on the toilet paper in public restrooms.I've been using the brown paper hand towels for a couple years now as a result of that one.

I gotcha man I can read. I don't what to think about the people that cook my food as humans. LOL. I wasn't saying anything against your habits. I just want my robot chef to not ever go to the restroom during working hours. I think it should be a crime. You should be required to shower before a shift then not let out of the kichen, under you are off 12 hours later.. hehe..

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
Sweet jesus no! Thankfully. I still have my soul. Barely any paycheck, but I own my soul, and even get a little free time. Woohoo!!
Jebus doesn't know me. :(

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
badassmtbiker said:
Sweet jesus no! Thankfully. I still have my soul. Barely any paycheck, but I own my soul, and even get a little free time. Woohoo!!
So you still have full ownership of your soul huh? You know, I could get you a great deal on that if you're interested. Or if you're not sure about wholesale, we could talk lease.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Skorch said:
So you still have full ownership of your soul huh? You know, I could get you a great deal on that if you're interested. Or if you're not sure about wholesale, we could talk lease.
Hmm.. the lease sounds interesting. What are the terms.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
I gotcha man I can read. I don't what to think about the people that cook my food as humans. LOL. I wasn't saying anything against your habits. I just want my robot chef to not ever go to the restroom during working hours. I think it should be a crime. You should be required to shower before a shift then not let out of the kichen, under you are off 12 hours later.. hehe..
LMFAO....oh man, you don't even want to know about the 5 second rule!?!

rio258k

Flame Bait
GottaHurt said:
I overheard a co-worker talking about how he pisses on the toilet paper in public restrooms.I've been using the brown paper hand towels for a couple years now as a result of that one.
That is what they do at my high school. So if you have to crap you have to run all over looking for a bathroom where the toilet paper is good. And the school also took the doors off the stalls cuz potheads smoke there.......... SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY