WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate you if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#1
If you are one of these stupid fucking people who pay for inexpensive things at the express lane in the grocery store with a credit card or check, i hate you. get some fucking money together. I dont have time to wait for some stupid fuck to get accepted for a bag of cheeze doodles. get a fucking life.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#3
Buy like a bag of twizzlers and use a credit card...mmmmmhhhhhh twizzlers..don't see why it would take longer than anything else.
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#4
Rich people do this near me. They have all this fucking money in the bank, but their too lazy to use good ol' cash. Becasue of this non-sense, regular people are forced to wait as they chagre a pack of cigarettes; it's bullshit. I know what you mean.
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#5
Haha, I never carry cash on me anymore. I love my plastic. :cool: This reminds of when I was sick last month and had to charge an 87 cent can of chicken noodle soup to my credit card. The cashier looked at me oddly and I just smiled back at her. Hooray for plastic. :thumbsup:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,851
3,350
487
#6
I don't know where this association to the price of something gets linked to cash or plastic. I personally use cash for a lot. But there are many times I use plastic for the convenience. Why should I have to go to an ATM, get charged a dollar or two extra, when I can use plastic (Debt or credit card). It takes no longer than cash, unless the idiot at the store uses Dial-up for authorization.
In Europe, people use plastic for everything. They had point of sale Debt/ATM, years before we did. I love it.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#7
there should be a damn cash only express lane.
 

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
40
0
0
#8
tzedek said:
If you are one of these stupid fucking people who pay for inexpensive things at the express lane in the grocery store with a credit card or check, i hate you. get some fucking money together. I dont have time to wait for some stupid fuck to get accepted for a bag of cheeze doodles. get a fucking life.
Hey fucktard, why don't you quit complaining and do something about it! Fuck it!

I'm the kinda person to go to fuckin' jail just to prove a point. But I have two somethin's that most people would like to refer to as balls. Maybe that's something you lack.

Quit complain', you red-eyed shitkick fuck.

Next time I'm in line at the local Grocerie, tell ya' what I'm going to do.

I'm going to fuckin' charge each item on a different card, just to prolong you fuckers pain and agony. And then, if anyone mumbles mundanely, I'll take my can of green beans, and smash their faces in.

Oh, and Al Caponeoni, the enraged mobster, is back.

Bait & Tackle, bitch.

:mfinger:
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
#10
I use cash for weed and beer. I use my card also for beer when my cash runs out. But then when I use my card to get beer in the pub, I also get some cashback and spend that, but make sure I have enough for a kebab on the stagger home.

Roll on Friday..

</rant>
 

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
40
0
0
#11
Rage against said:
omfg, you're a badass.
Damn fuckin' straight.

Oh, do I smell a hint of sarcasm in that pile of shit spewing from your mouth?

Give me your address.

We'll see if I'm a badass in real life or, not.

Oh, by the way, I loooove the description underneath your avatar. So fuckin' descriptive and threatening. I'm guessing you live in your parent's basement?

Oh, viva la revolution, bitch.

:mfinger:
 
2,419
0
200
#12
Al Caponeoni said:
Damn fuckin' straight.

Oh, do I smell a hint of sarcasm in that pile of shit spewing from your mouth?

Give me your address.

We'll see if I'm a badass in real life or, not.

Oh, by the way, I loooove the description underneath your avatar. So fuckin' descriptive and threatening. I'm guessing you live in your parent's basement?

Oh, viva la revolution, bitch.

:mfinger:
go fuck your mothers lowlife shithole :p
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#13
Al Caponeoni said:
Damn fuckin' straight.

Oh, do I smell a hint of sarcasm in that pile of shit spewing from your mouth.

Give me your address.

We'll see if I'm a badass in real life or, not.

Oh, by the way, I loooove the description underneath your avatar. So fuckin' descriptive and threatening. I'm guessing you live in your parent's basement?

Oh, viva la revolution, bitch.

:mfinger:
Nice words, e-thug. Can I call you sister? How bout you give me your fucking adress?

I never changed the description. Cause I don't give a shit. And no, I don't live in my parent's basement.

fuck yeah, e-thug, viva la sicilia, eh? Be my bitch, sister. :mfinger:
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#14
Al Caponeoni said:
Hey fucktard, why don't you quit complaining and do something about it! Fuck it!

I'm the kinda person to go to fuckin' jail just to prove a point. But I have two somethin's that most people would like to refer to as balls. Maybe that's something you lack.

Quit complain', you red-eyed shitkick fuck.

Next time I'm in line at the local Grocerie, tell ya' what I'm going to do.

I'm going to fuckin' charge each item on a different card, just to prolong you fuckers pain and agony. And then, if anyone mumbles mundanely, I'll take my can of green beans, and smash their faces in.

Oh, and Al Caponeoni, the enraged mobster, is back.

Bait & Tackle, bitch.

:mfinger:

:Bow: :tool:

that was the funniest thing i have read today. thanks for that.
 

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
100
0
0
#15
tzedek said:
If you are one of these stupid fucking people who pay for inexpensive things at the express lane in the grocery store with a credit card or check, i hate you. get some fucking money together. I dont have time to wait for some stupid fuck to get accepted for a bag of cheeze doodles. get a fucking life.
How about if your name is tzedick and you're breathing my air?
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#16
Al Caponeoni said:
Hey fucktard, why don't you quit complaining and do something about it! Fuck it!

I'm the kinda person to go to fuckin' jail just to prove a point. But I have two somethin's that most people would like to refer to as balls. Maybe that's something you lack.

Quit complain', you red-eyed shitkick fuck.

Next time I'm in line at the local Grocerie, tell ya' what I'm going to do.

I'm going to fuckin' charge each item on a different card, just to prolong you fuckers pain and agony. And then, if anyone mumbles mundanely, I'll take my can of green beans, and smash their faces in.

Oh, and Al Caponeoni, the enraged mobster, is back.

Bait & Tackle, bitch.

:mfinger:
Haha! I couldn't keep a straight face reading that. Your such a douche bag; it's halarious.
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
#17
Rage against said:
How bout you give me your fucking adress?
I see you hit the 'a' key by accident. Tired of wearing your mothers?

</rant>
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,851
3,350
487
#18
Holy shit! this thread brought out all kinds of Long lost members.

Al C., </Rant> How you guys doing? Care for a cocktail, or some cold cuts?
 
11,052
398
382
#19
Al Caponeoni said:
Hey fucktard, why don't you quit complaining and do something about it! Fuck it!

I'm the kinda person to go to fuckin' jail just to prove a point. But I have two somethin's that most people would like to refer to as balls. Maybe that's something you lack.

Quit complain', you red-eyed shitkick fuck.

Next time I'm in line at the local Grocerie, tell ya' what I'm going to do.

I'm going to fuckin' charge each item on a different card, just to prolong you fuckers pain and agony. And then, if anyone mumbles mundanely, I'll take my can of green beans, and smash their faces in.

Oh, and Al Caponeoni, the enraged mobster, is back.

Bait & Tackle, bitch.

:mfinger:
holy shit, man... first icka, then </rant>, then you...

*waits for GH to come back*

:)
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
#20
Greetings..

Heh, yeah I got me one of those job things. Free times a bitch, especially as the last thing you want to do after 12/13 hrs being in front of a computer, is be in front of a computer.

Good stress relief this place. There is allways someone to piss off like my clients piss me off.

Except here I get to swear, at work I do not. Well I do, but I have to put them on hold first.

heh heh.

</rant>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.