WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate you

Status
Not open for further replies.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Comrade said:
You're all worthless. Go to hell, all of you.
1st post B&T. What a fucking genius. Brion colse the thread as you normaly do already :)
you can stick a pink pearl eraser in your ass if you have one left after the flaming geniuses are over with you.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
I plan to fuckcheeks! How about you? Are you planing to impress people with your words of wisdom? Because in all actuallity there a re three things you will find true.

1.Nobody likes you

2.Nobody loves you

3.Nobody wants to be your friend.

Just remember that bitch. Your futile attempt at finding someone who cares has crashed in flames. Fuck off and have a sandwich while your at it.

See you in hell you walkin talkin bag of VD!

I know I'm worthless. The thing that makes me annoyed with your post is that you have yet to realize you are equally worthless as any of us.

Comrade

Flame Bait
Sorry, I just wanted to see what getting ripped apart by Broken feels like. It sounded fun.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Why would Broken waste time with you? The rest of us are already disposing of you shithound! I think you were just trying to get some tender love and care. Someone to ask you why you hate everybody and you come to find out that not only do you hate everybody but everybody hates you as well! How's it feel to eat shit when you thought it was choclate?

Comrade said:
Sorry, I just wanted to see what getting ripped apart by Broken feels like. It sounded fun.
Sounds like a copout to me. You got your ass handed to you and are now trying to retract your statement. Your patheticness amazes me but not in a good way. Come back when you know what a flame is, fucktard.

wilko125

Rep My Post
Jiraffe said:
Stupid Question: Who is Goatse?:confused:
You cant be serious, if you really want to find out what goatse is, type it into google with safe search off. If you value what you have eaten earlier do not try and find out.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
wilko125 said:
You cant be serious, if you really want to find out what goatse is, type it into google with safe search off. If you value what you have eaten earlier do not try and find out.
I didn't value what I ate earlier so I looked. That is maybe the third most shocking thing I have ever seen. Thanks for the info.:happysad:

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
TheLampIncident said:
Thanks for giving that guy that attention he didn't actually deserve. You're a pro! ;)
Your welcome!;)
And now to take all the attention of this thread away from the noob and focus it on this!

Doesn't this dog just scream kick ass!? I know I would not want to meet this dog in a dark alley!

Doesn't this dog just scream kick ass!? I know I would not want to meet this dog in a dark alley![/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA HA vicious

R

RedOctober

Comrade said:
You're all worthless. Go to hell, all of you.
You did choose the wrong name then.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Comrade said:
But, you have to understand, you must be very special to get that kind of treatment. Broken is not going to appear for some newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.