WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines I Hate Yuppies and sheep

all anyone cares about is this michael jackson bullshit, i hate these idiots who care aboust senseless things, michael jackson molested jsut a few kids and hes quilty no need for a trial. what i wanna know is whats going on with saddam fuck michael jackson, accualy the punishment for both shall be michael jackson has to molest saddam on a hourly bases for the rest of thier lives, then we could see who commits suicide first, as michael jackson only likes children prleasuring saddam a grown man will make him ill, also saddam dont have cancer or anything so michael jackson has no fetish to live off of :sword:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
OuttaControlX said:
all anyone cares about is this michael jackson bullshit, i hate these idiots who care aboust senseless things, michael jackson molested jsut a few kids and hes quilty no need for a trial. what i wanna know is whats going on with saddam fuck michael jackson, accualy the punishment for both shall be michael jackson has to molest saddam on a hourly bases for the rest of thier lives, then we could see who commits suicide first, as michael jackson only likes children prleasuring saddam a grown man will make him ill, also saddam dont have cancer or anything so michael jackson has no fetish to live off of :sword:
i like micheals music i highly doubt hes touching kids.

Chris

Sick Bastard
That is bloody good! Nice punishment, it would be suitable... :D

otepsoul said:
i like micheals music i highly doubt hes touching kids.
ROFL... musical opinions aside, those are unrelated thoughts. i don't know if he's touching kids or not, but he's definitely being weird with kids, he's admitted to that much.

he sleeps with boys... umm... thats all i have to say and thats all i should have to say, not only is he touching kids, but boys, god if your gonna be a pedo at least be heterosexual

ron

Buster of Asses
I like to eat yuppies and sheep.

OuttaControlX said:
he sleeps with boys... umm... thats all i have to say and thats all i should have to say, not only is he touching kids, but boys, god if your gonna be a pedo at least be heterosexual
Sounds like we got a homophobe on our hands here.

Desdemona said:
Sounds like we got a homophobe on our hands here.
no, i was just saying if your gonna sleep with kids at least make it seem like your st8 being queer just proves your compltly fucked in the head not to mention the kid had cancer, he has some sick fucked up fetishes

If you every try to get a point across to me. Don't use words that have 8's in them. Oh, and try not to use the word queer.

Invalid

Clitpickle
queer shit fuck cock lame cock burgler!

Anyway, Michael Jackson scares me. Some of his older stuff was good but his new stuff is complete crap and on top of that all that sleeping with boys and having "sleep overs" I dunno. Do you know any 30-40 year old men that sleep with 8-12 yr old boys? I sure don't and if I did it would still creep me out.

Do I really need to mention naming a kid blanket, dangling his son out of a window or making them wear masks?

I have seen and heard enough he may not be molesting kids but it's official michael jackson, you are a fucking moron.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
OuttaControlX said:

Fuck, I hope you never get accused of something like rape or statutory rape knowing you didnt do it. You will remember this comment while sitting in jail trying not to get fist fucked by Bu Bu and his 2 friends.

It looks like michael is guilty and I agree Michael is worshipped like some kind of God which is a big joke to me but there maybe a small chance he is innocent. think about it, Pediophilia is a disease and with micheals money and opportunity he would have been accused many times over but has only been accused twice.

The first kid got payed off which upset me Not because i thought michael was guilty but because anyone else would have been investigated. You cant buy off a crime in the USA by law. It amazes me the police still didnt persue the crime.

So now another kid makes the same claim. only that kid denied it at first. that kid I understand has cancer and it maybe his parents felt a window of opportunity may have opened up to make a little green.

I find some of the shit he does a bit odd and my gut feeling is he is guilty but this is America and we dont just throw people in jail.