WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Is this the part when im suposed to say I hate something and really does it? Okay here it comes, I FUCKING HATE A GIRL WHO REALLY THINK SHE IS SO FUCKING HONEST AND I HATE HER BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME THAT ITS THE BEST IF WE DONT TALK TO EACHUDER FOR A WHILE, I TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF AND SHE HUNG OF THE PHONE.
I fucking hate her but honestly I love her. So.. Yeah, should I call her and say sorry for nothing or should I shot her with a deagle?
=/
JUST :mfinger: YOU GIRL!!!! She told me she was "mad" at me because I had ignored her in school, WELL DUH OBVIOUSLY I HADN'T BECAUSE I NEVER SAW HERIN SCHOOL, jeeeez. Whats her problem? Jeez do you people, (girls mostly) know why shes acting like this??? Shes calling me when shes mad and she says I ignore her and she cries in the telephone saying that im mean to her. Jeez. Okay this is actually the first post I mean that this have really happend so can you tell me why shes acting like this to me? She have told me she likes me before also...

:mad: :mad:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:
Is this the part when im suposed to say I hate something and really does it? Okay here it comes, I FUCKING HATE A GIRL WHO REALLY THINK SHE IS SO FUCKING HONEST AND I HATE HER BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME THAT ITS THE BEST IF WE DONT TALK TO EACHUDER FOR A WHILE, I TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF AND SHE HUNG OF THE PHONE.
I fucking hate her but honestly I love her. So.. Yeah, should I call her and say sorry for nothing or should I shot her with a deagle?
=/
JUST :mfinger: YOU GIRL!!!! She told me she was "mad" at me because I had ignored her in school, WELL DUH OBVIOUSLY I HADN'T BECAUSE I NEVER SAW HER IN SCHOOL, jeeeez. Whats her problem? Jeez do you people, (girls mostly) know why shes acting like this??? Shes calling me when shes mad and she says I ignore her and she cries in the telephone saying that im mean to her. Jeez. Okay this is actually the first post I mean that this have really happend so can you tell me why shes acting like this to me? She have told me she likes me before also...

:mad: :mad:
Alright. The girl told you she "liked you before" and is probally confused by her emotions and is probaly got hurt when you never talked to her in school. If you truly do care for her, I suggest holding off on calling her. Try emailing her something nice, not overly sweet to the point she wonders if you are a stalker. But something short and sweet. Like:

Hey, I wasn't ignoring you in school the other day. I just never got a chance to see you and I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I did not mean to and also when we talked on the phone, I was just upset and angry with my emotions and was really confused why you thought we should not talk to each other for awhile. So I am sorry and I will allow you to have a bit of space and when your ready you can come and talk to me. I do really care about our friendship and you.
Alright, don't use my words exactly either. Other then that the ball is pretty much in her court. If she forgives you and has a bit of breathing room then I am sure you guys can go back to be friends, maybe even more if thats what you are hoping for. Who knows, life is funny like that. Good Luck!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I cant under stand why girl would reject such a sweet personality. You could learn alot from kit kiddo......besides girls have cooties. :rolleyes:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
King Goldfish said:
Hey look, I got a boner!
Way to scare away the other peeps who may post in this thread. Does anyone remember Fishdick.com (a font site....)

Anyways back to the topic at hand. Don't tell her you have a boner.

gehtfuct said:
I cant under stand why girl would reject such a sweet personality. You could learn a lot from kit kiddo......besides girls have cooties. :rolleyes:
Not as nasty of cooties as boys HAVE! What the hell are cooties anyways?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
COME ON KIT....you know ALL little girls have cooties. youre not little are you? :confused:

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Way to scare away the other peeps who may post in this thread. Does anyone remember Fishdick.com (a font site....)

Anyways back to the topic at hand. Don't tell her you have a boner.

Not as nasty of cooties as boys HAVE! What the hell are cooties anyways?
cooties are lice. And I agree with u on the letter thing, it's a good idea, but keep it short and simple. She isn't going to want to read a lot of stuff. Make your point, but don't go overboard. Good luck kidlet!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
What do you mean by kidlet! Okay im a grown up man so yeah.... ;)

Anyway I dunno really, I havn't ignored her in school its just that she want something to fight about , jeeez.

Jux74p0s3d

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey Newb!
Fuck you man :) I told you what to do. Be sweet.. It dosen't matter if she's the badguy :) It's still up to you if you wanna forgive her for what she did. I'm a pussy/male pussy. And now I'm trying to help you once and for all. Easy know, I'm not THAT gay.. Still.. If Mr Newb diden't mention it, the girl's name is "Removed". Quite charming.. And yet, I know you fucking love that girl. But Mr. Newb's problem is that he is to proud. He takes life to easy. Showing off self-experience I think girls can be assholes to. Yet, they got power. Males are stronger when it comes to fighting, women are stronger when it comes to talking. So yet again. Break the void yourself.. phone her, sms her, mail her, do what-so-fucking-ever comes up in your (sick) mind ;) Still, you gotta let her know that you love her.. You have to let your heart talk.. You have to show of the very true and caring side of yourself.

Newb...! You can be a ass something. But you can also be cool.. As a matter of fact your indeed a good kid and friend. So I know you can fix this, if you really want.
Indeed love and hate are very simelar to each other.

So for once and for all.. You do have the guts for this. Now, let her know you care about her and all that stuff..

..Fuck all this shit I just said.. fuck fuck.. I'm actually trying to help someone out here.. Yet, I'm a loser.. so I suppose that this will not help you..

Now you all can eat me.. :)

kirvett

No Title Needed
Just a little word of advice for MrNewbie: People are a lot more prone to help you and give you advice when every other sentence you say isn't "You got a dick in your mouth" or if you every other word you said wasn't "fuck", "cunt", "dick", "shit", or "stfu". It's a bit hypocritical to call everyone on the forum (let's see here) "stupid little cunts", "fucking queers", and "jewish pray dildo looking pieces of shit" (actual quotes) and then ask for their advice. :thumbsdn:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
:wstupid:Sorry you had a dick in your mouth, you have to repeat that. :owned2:

Jux74p0s3d

Banned - What an Asshat!
Newb :)
You "asked" for help. It's enough if you just say like "Thank you", instead of fucking with everyone that is trying to help you :)

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jux74p0s3d said:
Newb :)
You "asked" for help. It's enough if you just say like "Thank you", instead of fucking with everyone that is trying to help you :)

Hahaha go fuck yourself you pathetic asshole go and have sex with your gay friends bitch no-one likes you here.

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jux74p0s3d said:
Hey Newb!
Fuck you man :) I told you what to do. Be sweet.. It dosen't matter if she's the badguy :) It's still up to you if you wanna forgive her for what she did. I'm a pussy/male pussy. And now I'm trying to help you once and for all. Easy know, I'm not THAT gay.. Still.. If Mr Newb diden't mention it, the girl's name is "Removed". Quite charming.. And yet, I know you fucking love that girl. But Mr. Newb's problem is that he is to proud. He takes life to easy. Showing off self-experience I think girls can be assholes to. Yet, they got power. Males are stronger when it comes to fighting, women are stronger when it comes to talking. So yet again. Break the void yourself.. phone her, sms her, mail her, do what-so-fucking-ever comes up in your (sick) mind ;) Still, you gotta let her know that you love her.. You have to let your heart talk.. You have to show of the very true and caring side of yourself.

Newb...! You can be a ass something. But you can also be cool.. As a matter of fact your indeed a good kid and friend. So I know you can fix this, if you really want.
Indeed love and hate are very simelar to each other.

So for once and for all.. You do have the guts for this. Now, let her know you care about her and all that stuff..

..Fuck all this shit I just said.. fuck fuck.. I'm actually trying to help someone out here.. Yet, I'm a loser.. so I suppose that this will not help you..

Now you all can eat me.. :)
And to sum this little post up in three words. Get a life! (oh thats one character also, sorry, plus some out of context stuff like this )

Cumsucking little whore.

FuckHEAD

I HATE SINGAPORE WHORES !
seriously mate...
you've got a fucking problem..
but who does giva a shit ??
i don't... any way.. SINGAPORE WHORE SUCK DICK !!

cheers :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
FuckHEAD said:
seriously mate...
you've got a fucking problem..
but who does giva a shit ??
i don't... any way.. SINGAPORE WHORE SUCK DICK !!

cheers :mfinger:
never your's :D

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
What do you mean by kidlet! Okay im a grown up man so yeah.... ;)

Anyway I dunno really, I havn't ignored her in school its just that she want something to fight about , jeeez.
for starters, a grown up man in school??? ur a fuckin fag man, straight up, and ur probably lying, no fuckin girl in this world, including dogs, wud ever wanna get with u, so stop flatterin urself and go back to the gay self u whr b4, cause at least u werent a gay lier than

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
for_starters said:
for starters, a grown up man in school??? ur a fuckin fag man, straight up, and ur probably lying, no fuckin girl in this world, including dogs, wud ever wanna get with u, so stop flatterin urself and go back to the gay self u whr b4, cause at least u werent a gay lier than
Fucker you gonna flame me huh`? OH YEAH..? I dont fucking care because you are one of the badest insulters on this forum and the sadest in this is that you actually try to be the best... Go fuck your mother your used at it since you fuck her every day ...

Hey you little cunt... Go to moma and suck her tits because you cant stop crying.

Cheers :mfinger: :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.