i hate....

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
ImReallyBored said:
I HATE JUNK MAIL AND POP UP MESSAGES!! grrr
I'm lonely and pathetic. I pretend that, spam is from people I know. I save it all.
I also take pictures of people at the mall and cover all the walls in my house with them.
Recently I got Photoshop, Wow that's great shit. Now I have whole photo albums of me hanging out with Angelina Jolie, Jack Nicholson, and the Fonz. (that guy is so cool)

Unforgiven

That Guy
MaxPower said:
I'm lonely and pathetic. I pretend that, spam is from people I know. I save it all.
I also take pictures of people at the mall and cover all the walls in my house with them.
Recently I got Photoshop, Wow that's great shit. Now I have whole photo albums of me hanging out with Angelina Jolie, Jack Nicholson, and the Fonz. (that guy is so cool)
you better not have a picture of me you... you...

stalker :p

Descent

Hella Constipated
Have you ever tried using Mozilla and Spybot? That will kill those pesky pop-ups. AVG Anti-Virus should help, too.

Microsoft Idiot Exploiter has fucked up people's computers worldwide. Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer should be introduced to my friend, Mr. 12 Guage.

*BOOM* *CH-CHUK*

(Doom-like cries heard in the background)

MaxPower said:
man i do that too, i do that too. i say "wow! i have 1637812 unread messages! look at all the friends i have!" all of tem are spam, but the senders took the time to write them, so ill take the time to read them. :D

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
yea man my internet explorer just quit working on me...it did the same on my laptop...the first page loads up forever, then it won't browse to the next

so I got this Mozilla new browser and everything is click click click fast....and NO pop ups
wish I found it sooner

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i hate long lines at the bank...also hate ppl who take thier time to get in their cars at walmart....also hate when ppl fuck with my winamp list.... :sword:

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
mariusthegreat said:
i hate long lines at the bank...also hate ppl who take thier time to get in their cars at walmart....also hate when ppl fuck with my winamp list.... :sword:
those who fuck up winamp list should die a slow and misserable death.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i HATE....well....no one..

i'm weird saying i hate hatred..but i seriously can't stand being mean
instead i realize I dont hate people or objects...just merely what people do and when bad stuff happens is what I hate

so i don't hate that person sitting there at the green light...but yes I do find it extremely annoying that they can't seem to find the gas pedal and move on..'are they color blind..or jus fall asleep'?

HALO_RULES_U

MastaChief
dude get a pop up blocker

if u hate spam make a separet email thing where u sign up for stuff and say that ure email and for gods sake get a POP UP BLOCKER