WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i have a convertible pop up camper

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
I went camping over labor day weekend in a pop up camper with my sister and her husband. Everything was wonderful, the weather was cold we were scared of bears at night and we got the full "camping effect". WHen we went to pack up and leave on Sunday, we couldn't get the pop- to pop down... so after 2 hours of trying EVERYTHING that we could think of, we broke two of the poles to get the roof to lie flat so that we could just leave. Well we couldn't get the front to latch so we just latched the back two latches and took off. After having to stop about 400 times to pick up things that fell off of the camper and close the little door that kept coming open we were frustrated. At the ripe speed of 40 mph the wind picked up under the roof and blew it completely off and almost into the car behind us! It just snapped the back two poles like it was nothing. We paid a lot of money for that camper... now it's not even in good enough condition to donate to charity for the tax write off...

shep

Local alcoholic
Wow sounds like fun.Here's some rep to cheer you up :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i like camping its fun..............ya know the fear, the burning of hot coals on your skin, the bears,the campfire songs its so much fun...........i love sarcasm

brad_nz

Just another white guy
hahahahahaha i feel your pain my friend
whenever i would go camping something goes wrong... its just the bloody camping gods!!!!!
christ man... thats one screwed up campervan... and your right.. charity wouldnt even want it... word to campers

brad_nz

Just another white guy
p.s dude- rep points for your turmoils

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
brad_nz said:
hahahahahaha i feel your pain my friend
whenever i would go camping something goes wrong... its just the bloody camping gods!!!!!
christ man... thats one screwed up campervan... and your right.. charity wouldnt even want it... word to campers
i like pain

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
last time i went camping...i almost got laid...it was too cold tho....so no action....the drive back the next day sucked...being that we slept on the floor.......racoons scratching the tents....it was kewl...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mariusthegreat said:
last time i went camping...i almost got laid...it was too cold tho....so no action....the drive back the next day sucked...being that we slept on the floor.......racoons scratching the tents....it was kewl...
ARRRGGGGH........Cockblocked by mother nature again!!!!

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
oh man it sucked....i just remembered that the next day my gf got mad overs some stupid shit....so no stoping at a rest station for a quickie either :/

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mariusthegreat said:
oh man it sucked....i just remembered that the next day my gf got mad overs some stupid shit....so no stoping at a rest station for a quickie either :/
No need to stop. Just have her "Shift" for ya.

lynduhland

Prone to Bad Karma
:( reading about your trip even frustrated me. there better be a warranty or something that wasnt worth your money. cheer up at least the trip was memorable :p?

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
ugh why would you want to have sex while you were camping? you can't shower the entire time so you both smell like ass... and then if you have sex you smell like two rotting asses blended together with sweaty sex smell... ugh... i could see the first day but after that is enough to make me puke.

no, there was no warranty, no insurance... nothing. just a broken down pos with a tarp tied over it now.