WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I have no idea what to do with my life.

Hey all, I really have no idea what to do with my life.
I decided to rant about it and make a video pertaining to it.
I kind of want to make more videos about ranting about random shit.

Like why asians don't get matches on tinder
how humans are really fucking weird creatures. (like what other animal can scratch their own balls?)
how shitty the education system is right now..
why social media is fucking shit

i dunno.
I'm just here to post about myself.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Nice zit you have there.

Edit: yes, I didn't watch the video, I stopped at 00:14

Last edited:

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
how humans are really fucking weird creatures. (like what other animal can scratch their own balls?)
A lot of animals can lick their balls and also their bung to keep things clean and neat. I suppose they can also fellate themselves. Give it a try sometime.

Trying to find a home, eh?

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Last edited:

i dunno.

If I could go back and do my life over, I would
1. Protect the declawed cat better so dogs didn't kill him.
2. Not rushed him to an incompetent vet with cold metal cages, but assess his injuries and wait to see if treatment was really necessary, since he wasn't bleeding out. He died because the vet didn't do the right things to raise his body temp after shock.
3. Not get so many pets, as you never know when the economy will make it hard to pay for care and hard to get pets approved by landlords.
4. Spent more time playing or talking to my pet for at least half an hour after work every day.
5. Gotten home sooner to feed them after work, or left extra food out.
6. Not screamed when that stray cat ran at me, as my scream made her veer into the road and got hit by a car.
7. Driven slower on the county road where pets jump out.
8. Been kinder to my cat after finding feces in the couch. It turned out it really wasn't her, but a stray entering through a second story window.
9. Gone slower in freezing weather to avoid spinning out on black ice on freeway.
10. Not been so dutiful.
11. Not worked so hard.
12. Not volunteered so much.
13. Got the water pump in the car fixed before it caused the steering belt to break on the freeway.
14. Not spent so much time being friendly to hopeless cases.
15. Really paid attention to professionals who worked for me, checked their references, checked their work, and watched their demeanor before hiring them. I always knew that property manager I hired was going to be trouble when we met for fast food, and he didn't order anything at all, not even drinks nor water, until all the papers were signed. A little courtesy would have been more normal.
16. Held my head higher, as people tend to pick on the humble.
17. Not gone to college. Or waited until I didn't have to starve to do it.
18. Bought a manufactured home instead of being mortgage poor.
19. Given that bum water too, not just a burger.
20. Let men do the heavy lifting, to prevent prolapse and spinal problems.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
6. Not screamed when that stray cat ran at me, as my scream made her veer into the road and got hit by a car.
:laugh::(:laugh:

8. Been kinder to my cat after finding feces in the couch. It turned out it really wasn't her, but a stray entering through a second story window.
:laugh::fpalm::laugh:

1. Have better parents.

i dunno.

First! You! GROW A PAIR AND GO AFTER YOUR PASSION! What do you like to do the most? Go to that. Don't know? Then get out in the world and get a job, any job. You will find your way, but you can't stay home, sitting on you ass.

1. Protect the declawed cat better so dogs didn't kill him.
2. Not rushed him to an incompetent vet with cold metal cages, but assess his injuries and wait to see if treatment was really necessary, since he wasn't bleeding out. He died because the vet didn't do the right things to raise his body temp after shock.
3. Not get so many pets, as you never know when the economy will make it hard to pay for care and hard to get pets approved by landlords.
4. Spent more time playing or talking to my pet for at least half an hour after work every day.
5. Gotten home sooner to feed them after work, or left extra food out.
7. Driven slower on the county road where pets jump out.
9. Gone slower in freezing weather to avoid spinning out on black ice on freeway.
10. Not been so dutiful.
11. Not worked so hard.
12. Not volunteered so much.
13. Got the water pump in the car fixed before it caused the steering belt to break on the freeway.
14. Not spent so much time being friendly to hopeless cases.
15. Really paid attention to professionals who worked for me, checked their references, checked their work, and watched their demeanor before hiring them. I always knew that property manager I hired was going to be trouble when we met for fast food, and he didn't order anything at all, not even drinks nor water, until all the papers were signed. A little courtesy would have been more normal.
16. Held my head higher, as people tend to pick on the humble.
17. Not gone to college. Or waited until I didn't have to starve to do it.
18. Bought a manufactured home instead of being mortgage poor.
19. Given that bum water too, not just a burger.
20. Let men do the heavy lifting, to prevent prolapse and spinal problems.
YOU! GET OVER THE CATS...DAMN MAN ! They forgave you already, now forgive yourself.