I Have Returned

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Yes my fans I have returned. It must have been terrible without good old IHTFCC around for 10 days. Have no fear for I have returned. :thumbsup: Time for me to go back to stirring shit up and not posting on Aliensoup. You know what I've learned about Aliensoup? If WTF was a beer and there was a light version Aliensoup would be it. It's less filling and tastes worse. :lol: But in all seriousness I could never leave WTF for Aliensoup. It's not as lively there as it is here. WTF will always be my favorite forum. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Nothing like having your AOL FREE TRIAL running out, and hitching a ride to Kinkos for a new disc!

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Descent said:
Nothing like having your AOL FREE TRIAL running out, and hitching a ride to Kinkos for a new disc!
You left your ghey Mongolian pr0n out. Go pick it up and clean up after yourself. :rofl:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome back FCC,
As for you Awaken, no one likes you, and you got banned, so its even funnier.
Buwhahah :thumbsup:
Anyways, welcome back.

Awaken

God
Smoke said:
Welcome back FCC,
Anyways, welcome back.
And you are...???

I'm glad you could inform me of this. I totally care what you have to say. Really. Why else would I respond??

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Smoke said:
Welcome back FCC,
Anyways, welcome back.
:lol:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate The FCC said:
Yes my fans I have returned. It must have been terrible without good old IHTFCC around for 10 days. Have no fear for I have returned. :thumbsup: Time for me to go back to stirring shit up and not posting on Aliensoup. You know what I've learned about Aliensoup? If WTF was a beer and there was a light version Aliensoup would be it. It's less filling and tastes worse. :lol: But in all seriousness I could never leave WTF for Aliensoup. It's not as lively there as it is here. WTF will always be my favorite forum. :thumbsup:

Uh, who are you again?