WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i have 'the gift'

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
canadian_pov said:
As some of you know, I'm still in high school. As some of you also know, I am classified as "gifted". This has given me a certain degree of arrogance when it comes to school. I have never needed to actually apply myself in order to do well and learn. Now, for all my faults, I am actually an intelligent and smart person.
Except for math.
I fucking hate math class. It's everything school shouldn't be. Mechanical, impersonal, and a teacher that could help insomniacs find rest. Who's with me? KILL THE MATH TEACHERS!
so is your 'gift' in pe? or maybe keyboarding?

yeh, math is for losers. maybe when you graduate you can start a school for the 'truly gifted', void of math. so mechanical and impersonal. ha. you slay me, special ed.

i'm sure your teacher would like to thump that fat 'gifted' head of yours, just like the kids that sit behind you do. she probably laughs as she grades your papers, but only because you talk of the 'gift' way too much. and i bet there is a picture of you in the teacher's lounge with 'quotes from the gifted one' underneath it. you bring them such joy, but you don't know why.

so are you on the debate team? or do you take speech? maybe you should bring up the 'canada vs. usa' idea you feel so strongly about. you could settle it 'once and for all' and then the world could move on.

are you sure the test came back 'gifted?' maybe the test reported that you were 'present' for the test, but thats not the same kind of gift, buddy.

people should know about your 'gift' without having to be told...you try way too hard, but surely bring lots of people joy; that seems to be your true gift.

please begin to pour the whine about how people like me pick on 'little kids' like you to make ourselves feel better. you play in the big-boy room, and you make it too easy.

by the way, canada is better, so please stay put. our poopy country isn't good enough for you and there is math everywhere you look!

hoser.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yes, because you're so coherent, and knows what's going on. :rolleyes:

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
kindbud said:

yeh, math is for losers. maybe when you graduate you can start a school for the 'truly gifted', void of math. so mechanical and impersonal. ha. you slay me, special ed.

i'm sure your teacher would like to thump that fat 'gifted' head of yours, just like the kids that sit behind you do. she probably laughs as she grades your papers, but only because you talk of the 'gift' way too much. and i bet there is a picture of you in the teacher's lounge with 'quotes from the gifted one' underneath it. you bring them such joy, but you don't know why.

so are you on the debate team? or do you take speech? maybe you should bring up the 'canada vs. usa' idea you feel so strongly about. you could settle it 'once and for all' and then the world could move on.

are you sure the test came back 'gifted?' maybe the test reported that you were 'present' for the test, but thats not the same kind of gift, buddy.

people should know about your 'gift' without having to be told...you try way too hard, but surely bring lots of people joy; that seems to be your true gift.

please begin to pour the whine about how people like me pick on 'little kids' like you to make ourselves feel better. you play in the big-boy room, and you make it too easy.

by the way, canada is better, so please stay put. our poopy country isn't good enough for you and there is math everywhere you look!

hoser.

Hmmm I see that you are in need of some special "schooling" yourself. *points to "shift key" * thats how you make little letters bigger....you know.. *pats Kindbud on the head* ... thats how you start sentences and make "capital" letters.:rolleyes:

Descent

Hella Constipated
kindbud said:

hoser.
Dude, I have a 135 I.Q. and I failed gym, for fucks sake. I don't enjoy playing volleyball at 7:30 AM, if you get my drift.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
WizardlyFriend said:
what was the point of this thread?
I think we were talking about our favorite snack foods...

Pringles Rock!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Darklight said:
I think we were talking about our favorite snack foods...

Pringles Rock!
Don't they just?
I think they are too addictive, now Im pissed, I want some!

Once you pop you can't stop.

Holy shit, Pringles are awesome. So are barbecue pork rinds. :thumbsup:

Oh, did someone say something about school? Isn't that the place where I used to take my naps? Eh...

Boycott

Soul Doubt
haha - whoever's complaining about math is obviously in a grade lower than 11 where you stop practicing practical skills and actually learn shit...

As for pringles : They're awesome, but I don't know why, I can't resist a bag of Lays or Humpty Dumpty... I'd choose Lays over Pringles any day

You are a failure at life. You call me "special ed" and say I'm a retard. Such originality! Such wit! You my friend are a spectacular example of how not to flame. Grade one insults dressed up in a facade of sophistication and intelligence.

haha - whoever's complaining about math is obviously in a grade lower than 11 where you stop practicing practical skills and actually learn shit...
Yep, Grade 10.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Some people are better at math than others. I have a lot of friends that can write like nobody's business, but are stuck in pre-algebra. On the other hand, I have a lot of friends in AP Calculus that can't spell or construct a proper sentence.

Being 'gifted' doesn't exclude you from being a complete and total fucking retard dumbass. Remember that. Because you are a complete and total fucking retard (and I'm talking to several people here).

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
lady victoria said:
Hmmm I see that you are in need of some special "schooling" yourself. *points to "shift key" * thats how you make little letters bigger....you know.. *pats Kindbud on the head* ... thats how you start sentences and make "capital" letters.:rolleyes:

you really pressed all those keys to share that?

thanks for the bold on special. that really drives home your point.

i reserve caps for when i get really angry, but thanks.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
Icarus said:
Some people are better at math than others. I have a lot of friends that can write like nobody's business, but are stuck in pre-algebra. On the other hand, I have a lot of friends in AP Calculus that can't spell or construct a proper sentence.

Being 'gifted' doesn't exclude you from being a complete and total fucking retard dumbass. Remember that. Because you are a complete and total fucking retard (and I'm talking to several people here).
yeh, not everyone has the same ability in math. gotcha. great point.

however, proclaiming your gift and following with ignorance about what math is shows utter stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.