WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines i have your 'end-times' right here..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#1
Israel readies forces for strike on nuclear Iran

Uzi Mahnaimi, Tel Aviv, and Sarah Baxter, Washington

ISRAEL’S armed forces have been ordered by Ariel Sharon, the prime minister, to be ready by the end of March for possible strikes on secret uranium enrichment sites in Iran, military sources have revealed. The order came after Israeli intelligence warned the government that Iran was operating enrichment facilities, believed to be small and concealed in civilian locations.


Iran’s stand-off with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) over nuclear inspections and aggressive rhetoric from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian president, who said last week that Israel should be moved to Europe, are causing mounting concern.
The crisis is set to come to a head in early March, when Mohamed El-Baradei, the head of the IAEA, will present his next report on Iran. El-Baradei, who received the Nobel peace prize yesterday, warned that the world was “losing patience” with Iran.

LINK
 

dirtlover

The best and the worst
200
0
0
#2
shit, here we go

Just pray that Iran won't nuke israel, because if that happens odds are pretty good that we end up in WWIII/NWI(nuclear war 1)
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#4
Well well, Void found something in the rumor mill.. :D

That news is already weeks old, and I didn't place it on this WTF forum, because I always get mud thrown at me being a paranoid conspiracy theorist..
And look who's talking now... The self declared master of reality himself. :eek:

Then it must be true.. :confused:

Gosh... Ahmageddon outa here!
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#5
RedOctober said:
Well well, Void found something in the rumor mill.. :D

That news is already weeks old, and I didn't place it on this WTF forum, because I always get mud thrown at me being a paranoid conspiracy theorist..
And look who's talking now... The self declared master of reality himself. :eek:

Then it must be true.. :confused:

Gosh... Ahmageddon outa here!
and what exactly does the above add to this thread?
take it to B&T, as i say every time i read your posts in issues..
 
2,489
332
327
#6
that is some scary shit...i just don't like iran because of their theocracy...

lets hope they can have a peacful resolve....like that'll happen...
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#7
void said:
and what exactly does the above add to this thread?
take it to B&T, as i say every time i read your posts in issues..
Yeah, that's why you are a self proclaimed twit!

The story is circulating over the internet for weeks, and now some English newspaper snatched the bait. Wow!
How the English press is losing their former quality and integrity.. If they had any.. :rolleyes:

The Israeli's have the Mossad, and they of course tell it the newspapers that the IDF is going to nuke Iranian nuclear facilities to Walhallah.

:ugly:

Oh yeah...
Dear Void...
You will have to wait untill they have a vacancy for a mod,
before you can piss in other members boots!
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#8
RedOctober said:
Yeah, that's why you are a self proclaimed twit!

The story is circulating over the internet for weeks, and now some English newspaper snatched the bait. Wow!
How the English press is losing their former quality and integrity.. If they had any.. :rolleyes:

The Israeli's have the Mossad, and they of course tell it the newspapers that the IDF is going to nuke Iranian nuclear facilities to Walhallah.

:ugly:

Oh yeah...
Dear Void...
You will have to wait untill they have a vacancy for a mod,
before you can piss in other members boots!
this still isn't B&T.. this is like dealing with a first dayer. :thumbsdn:
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#11
void said:
this still isn't B&T.. this is like dealing with a first dayer. :thumbsdn:
Yeah.. Then why don't you shut up and come to the point?

You picked up a hoax, sunshine!
 

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
713
0
0
#12
End Times.... People scream End Times every time war threatens. People said the same thing when we attacked Iraq. Of course, these people are hanging on Christ's balls begging for The End, so it's to be expected.

Here's a bit of info: The Bible informs us that the End Times won't happen until Isreal (as in the Jews of Isreal) makes peace with the rest of the world. All this talk of Isreal attacking people.. Not going to happen until AFTER they make a false peace.

At least, that is, if you're calling it "End Times" like Void did when starting this thread. If you don't believe in the End Times, then OMFG WORLD WAR THREE AAHHHHH!!
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#13
Well.. The problem is there is so much information on the internet, and of course also books.. That it is very hard to distinguish information from desinformation.

I read about ultra conservatives, who were antisemite and pro nazi in the 1930's.. Influenced by their simple (derived from protestantism) Christian fundamentelism. Now the tide seems to have turned.
The jews are now not the victims in the sense of the holocaust, but victims in the sense of the End Solution, the Armageddon.

The basic idea is that Israel has to become the final battlefield, where the armies of the rightious :)sad: ) battle against the forces of evil.
When Israel is completely vanished (analog to holocaust) the Lord Almighty will come down to Earth in some UFO and from then on the Earth will know peace for a thousand years..

All this bullshit is published in a lot of American books, and the problem is, lots of Americans and people abroad are stupid enough to believe in it.
Nonsense sells. People want to believe bullshit.

You have a real problem at your ass if politicians like Bush and his mob strongly believe this bullshit also. And that seems to be the case.

So, if you have read the news.. Why did Sharon form a new political party?
Why did he retreat from the Gaza strip?
Why is Israel relatively silent?
Yes.. They are going to nuke the Iranian basterds.
But they will probably use some high tech American hardware.

A bunker buster or something. A high mass bomb to penetrate the inner core of the nuclear reactors. And then lifting them up.

That's how I would do it.. If I would be the Prince of Darkness.

The funny thing is, that the muslims are only strenghtened in their belief, that their religion is going to rule the world...
After the big bang..


Links:

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/hirsch.php?articleid=7649

October 17, 2005
Israel, Iran, and the US: Nuclear War, Here We Come

by Jorge Hirsch
The stage is set for a chain of events that could lead to nuclear war over chemical weapons in the immediate future. If these events unfold, the trigger will be Israel, the target Iran, the nuclear aggressor the U.S.
And they are even selling BS:

http://www.armageddonbooks.com/