WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I haven't posted on this site for a decade and I want to be inflammatory

DAEMONLORD

MASTER OF DARKNESS
Every single post I made on this site was cringe-laden edge and although it's sad to look at, I realised that it just doesn't matter at all what I say. I don't really intend on behaving differently on this website. It's just a little fun.

• Lynching and mob justice is a form of public self-expression that should not be suppressed by the government.
  • Rape is okay if you have the power and cunning to assert your right to do so and establish your relative morality as absolute.
  • I'd torture a home invader if I thought I could get away with it. You should want to, as retribution is an emotional indulgence that would fill your body with joy.
  • Crime is a natural behaviour of man. If he could seize the power, a man could eat your body and add your wife to his chain of enslaved whores.
  • When civilisation collapses, women will be revoked of their privileges and retake their rightful role as subservient childbearers.
  • The graphic design on this website is as ugly as ever. Also, we are now nearly 20 years into the 21st century, and Internet forums are an ancient and sad relic. Please end this depressing lifestyle.
I don't know anyone on this website anymore.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
Every single post I made on this site was cringe-laden edge and although it's sad to look at, I realised that it just doesn't matter at all what I say. I don't really intend on behaving differently on this website. It's just a little fun.

• Lynching and mob justice is a form of public self-expression that should not be suppressed by the government.
  • Rape is okay if you have the power and cunning to assert your right to do so and establish your relative morality as absolute.
  • I'd torture a home invader if I thought I could get away with it. You should want to, as retribution is an emotional indulgence that would fill your body with joy.
  • Crime is a natural behaviour of man. If he could seize the power, a man could eat your body and add your wife to his chain of enslaved whores.
  • When civilisation collapses, women will be revoked of their privileges and retake their rightful role as subservient childbearers.
  • The graphic design on this website is as ugly as ever. Also, we are now nearly 20 years into the 21st century, and Internet forums are an ancient and sad relic. Please end this depressing lifestyle.
I don't know anyone on this website anymore.
Of course these are your beliefs. You are a sexist man!

DAEMONLORD

MASTER OF DARKNESS
Well as long as you're still running Windows 7, still hate rap, watch your friend blow chunks while you glass a bitch in the pub; I suppose it's all good.
Some things never do change.

He was boring ten years ago too..
Fuck, I remember you, though (by name only I'm afraid). What are you still doing here? Holy shit, you must be ancient. You are unqualified to have an opinion on what is and is not boring when you ejaculate dust and while your twilight years away watching midday television and ironing underwear. When your adult diapers vibrate and receive Wi-Fi, please feel free to comment again with your renewed sense of entertainment.

Try getting inflammatory breast cancer.
k

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Some things never do change.

Fuck, I remember you, though (by name only I'm afraid). What are you still doing here? Holy shit, you must be ancient. You are unqualified to have an opinion on what is and is not boring when you ejaculate dust and while your twilight years away watching midday television and ironing underwear. When your adult diapers vibrate and receive Wi-Fi, please feel free to comment again with your renewed sense of entertainment.

k
Being old and all, and having a big old dick, i slept through that entire post. Not some of it, but pretty much the whole fucking thing. The only part that got my peter hard was the wifi gibberish. Which i am very interested in.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Crazizniac

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Wow I've seen you've kept your edge, as in it hasn't changed from when you where a pimplefaced twat who was fucking the couch pillows. Go suck on MaxPowers hemorroids mr.edgelord, don't forget to remove your fedora beforehand.

• 1LOL
  • 1Kill It With Fire
Reactions: Jason and ThisIsBananas