WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hope everyone is nice and warm...

in their piles of crap that they call "opinions". Yeah, enjoy the security of your beliefs and what you "know" is "true" while it lasts, because I finally got tired of keepin' my mouth shut and every fucktard that ever crossed my path will now feel the blaze of my anger at their ignorance. I am ready to start bitchin'. :mfinger:

Come on then vato, show us what you got!

I assume your opinion of how bad our opinions are, is a bad opinion.

HavokChylde said:
Come on then vato, show us what you got!

I assume your opinion of how bad our opinions are, is a bad opinion.
First off, I never said your opinions are wrong, though you just proved me right if I had said it. Second off, what kind of bullshit answer was that. I might expect that from some dumbass who thinks he's cute by being the "devil's advocate" but from someone who is experianced at bitching, that's just laughable. I'll show what I got when you actually give me something to bitch about. That was just weak.

Hon, a piece of advice: having your first post be an attempt at a blaze of glory as in flaming everyone at the same time, is not the wisest of ideas. Many have tried it before and no longer post here because the uber flamers scared them off. Just trying to give you fair warning so you can maybe last longer than some others.

tiger_86 said:
Hon, a piece of advice: having your first post be an attempt at a blaze of glory as in flaming everyone at the same time, is not the wisest of ideas. Many have tried it before and no longer post here because the uber flamers scared them off. Just trying to give you fair warning so you can maybe last longer than some others.
I understand, but when I am approached without asking anyone to comment, I can only hold my ground, otherwise, I'm beat before I even began. And I didn't flame anyone...yet.

Jung

???
Premium
Aliensavant said:
I understand, but when I am approached without asking anyone to comment
Simply by posting you're opening the floor for a variety of comments, that should be obvious. You don't have to pose a question to receive replies on a forum. Again, that should be quite obvious.

That said, welcome and fuck off.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ok. Who are you? Nevermind that, more importantly, who ARE you?

Eh, great. Another ejumakated fifteen year old coming to line us out. Before you over throw the entire site with your seventies flame-a-roo hair-do, please take it to the Bait and Tackle forum. Before you do that, pull up your skirt and read this.

Welcome and enjoy your stay, Spanky. :D :thumbsup:

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
Aliensavant said:
in their piles of crap that they call "opinions". Yeah, enjoy the security of your beliefs and what you "know" is "true" while it lasts, because I finally got tired of keepin' my mouth shut and every fucktard that ever crossed my path will now feel the blaze of my anger at their ignorance. I am ready to start bitchin'. :mfinger:

Welcome to the site fuckhead :thumbsup:

Aliensavant said:
First off, I never said your opinions are wrong, though you just proved me right if I had said it. Second off, what kind of bullshit answer was that. I might expect that from some dumbass who thinks he's cute by being the "devil's advocate" but from someone who is experianced at bitching, that's just laughable. I'll show what I got when you actually give me something to bitch about. That was just weak.

:( I'm so owned.

Sorry, logged off and just now logged back in (even though I'm logging off again after this). Thank you for welcoming me to the site. Your sentiments almost make me care. (And I am eighteen, and not very edjumakated at all).

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Aliensavant said:
shut the hell up you stupid kid. anger you mean childness. anger is more passion for the flame not some oh watch your back ill e - punch you ...

take your welcome and your 5 posts and dont let the door hit you on the way out. BITCH.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Aliensavant said:
... I finally got tired of keepin' my mouth shut and every fucktard that ever crossed my path will now feel the blaze of my anger at their ignorance.
So how about you take a moment and explain how anyone crossed your path if you weren't participating?

I assume a more accurate statement would have been "... and every fucktard who ever said someone I disagree with..."

Welcome to the site. You're off to a [sarcasm] great [/sarcasm] start.