WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I hope she never finds this site

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#1
My daughter turns 13 on Sunday and it hit me: She'll be old enough to join this site. Holy shit!!

As a member here, it's been pretty fun. I enjoy reading all the little kids be retarded and throw sexual shit around at each other.

As a parent....now that is a different thing. I started thinking: Is 13 too young to join this site? I know I don't want my daughter coming here until she's atleast 16.

I'm sure this is no worse then what she hears and talks about in school, but atleast I don't hear it....or read it.

Fuck, I'm getting old and she's geting older. :confuse:

This isn't a bitch thread, more like me just thinking out loud. I'll just block this site in her firewall. :p
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#2
Haha, I think that's best.

There are too many secrets about you and DG here. Haha.


But the rest of us is fine. Right?
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#3
meh_it_all said:
Haha, I think that's best.

There are too many secrets about you and DG here. Haha.


But the rest of us is fine. Right?
I keep losing my internet. haha.

Yeah, you guys are all fine, because I only know you from here. :p

I would hate to see what I would do if someone said something to my daughter I didn't like, or her read half the shit DG and I post on here.

As far as I'm concerned, this site doesn't exist to her. :(
 

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
2,867
48
187
#4
:rotflmao: you have a good point. Probably wise that you block it.
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
95
142
#5
lady victoria said:
:rotflmao: you have a good point. Probably wise that you block it.
not that that'll stop her from going to it at school or the library... :D

who knows the two of you could become the greatest of hatemongers together and not even know who you really are.. wouldnt that be fuct..
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#6
Darklight said:
not that that'll stop her from going to it at school or the library... :D

who knows the two of you could become the greatest of hatemongers together and not even know who you really are.. wouldnt that be fuct..
I was about to say, that she may find it and he not know about it! Haha.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#7
Ahhuhuh...Hey baby...huh huh. Heh heh. huh huh. Heh heh.
 

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,165
5
102
#8
Think about it this way.

Who the fuck wants to, especially at 13, post on the same forums as their parents?

I can just imagine her a 15...

In reply to the Life Suck's thread "Xmy parents hate meX" by CL's daugher, posted at 3:17 on a schoolnight:

"Yeah, well, it may be that I don't let you stay out 'till 3:00 AM for a reason. Now shut off your computer and got to bed. Oh, and you're GROUNDED."

:rotflmao:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#9
screw_ball said:
Think about it this way.

Who the fuck wants to, especially at 13, post on the same forums as their parents?

I can just imagine her a 15...

In reply to the Life Suck's thread "Xmy parents hate meX" by CL's daugher, posted at 3:17 on a schoolnight:

"Yeah, well, it may be that I don't let you stay out 'till 3:00 AM for a reason. Now shut off your computer and got to bed. Oh, and you're GROUNDED."

:rotflmao:
Hahahaa, that already happened on the World of Warcraft forums, it's been an ongoing Internet phenomena for a while now.
 
3,559
4
0
#10
If she did join this site she'd never know that you two are indeed on this site, unless of course she finds this thread. But she may very well realize that there are thousands of 13 year olds and that the chances of this being about her are very unlikely. I hope she does join so we can corrupt her fragile little mind and WTF can be a forum for the family! :happysad:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#11
I Hate The FCC said:
If she did join this site she'd never know that you two are indeed on this site, unless of course she finds this thread. But she may very well realize that there are thousands of 13 year olds and that the chances of this being about her are very unlikely. I hope she does join so we can corrupt her fragile little mind and WTF can be a forum for the family! :happysad:
If your family is dysfunctional, verbally and sexually abusive, and unemployed.
 

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
122
0
0
#14
YAY corrupting familys world wide. If i ever have kids, and this place is still alive and kicking im sending him or her on the internet right away, as soon as they can read..its internet time for them. I want my kids to be uber 1337 haxz0r internet kids just like their father is, muwhahahahah!. Does your daughter even know of this site? is she a internet kid? does she know how to use a computer? if all of those answers are a no, then your good for the next 100 years.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#15
Jesus... I never thought of that.

If you see her on it, slowly explain to her that it's porn, that Daddy likes to look at it but she shouldn't.
 

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
109
0
0
#16
dude, a 13 year old girl will be curious, even if u tel her its porn she'll be more likely to stay on here and b 'educated' about the facts of life lol. ;)
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#17
CopyLifted's daughter is a good girl. She'll be down with the no-porn thing.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#18
Icarus said:
CopyLifted's daughter is a good girl. She'll be down with the no-porn thing.
Not if we have our e-way with her.

"Huhuh...Cum to Butthead..."
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#20
She has enough of CL and DG a day, why would she want to spend more time on the comp with them? Thats probaly the last she thing she would want to do.