WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I joined

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
correction....sweet is when Johnny K will ass rape you.....that is sweet.....and wow you joined....guess what nobody cares :mfinger: sike naw im jus playin wit u welcome and fuck off you shit stained red headed bastard child.......

p.s. try some KOOL-AID and BrainWashMonkey's candy

p.p.s. watch out for the leprechauns in the bathroom

Jenkies

The Dude
deus_ex_machina said:
Congrats...I guess you finally found the join button?
I had been looking for it for quite some time. My quest led me to the farthest reaches of internet space and finally my mouse cursor was drawn to the famed button. It was a day of epic proportions indeed.

Jenkies said:
I had been looking for it for quite some time. My quest led me to the farthest reaches of internet space and finally my mouse cursor was drawn to the famed button. It was a day of epic proportions indeed.
I'll bet you got a special shiny medal and the key to your town afterwards too, huh?

Goatstack said:
I just joined too :woot:
You *could* of made a new thread, and not made a little side quote in which no one will remember you by...But all-in-all, I'm glad you didn't waste space trying to be original.

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
deus_ex_machina said:
You *could* of made a new thread, and not made a little side quote in which no one will remember you by...But all-in-all, I'm glad you didn't waste space trying to be original.
I *could* of went to McDonalds and got a double cheeseburger, too :(

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Welcome you two. Don't do anything johnny would do. Seriously, There is some sick thing he does. Most involve goats or priests.

DIZNUTS

[sky] said:
Welcome you two. Don't do anything johnny would do. Seriously, There is some sick thing he does. Most involve goats or priests.
Damn what is wrong with you people? Leave the freaking goat alone for atleast one night...sheesh

Jenkies

The Dude
deus_ex_machina said:
Right, I sure was trying to impress people on an internet forum by typing something that I thought people would remember! *rolls eyes*

DIZNUTS

Jenkies said:
Right, I sure was trying to impress people on an internet forum by typing something that I thought people would remember! *rolls eyes*
apparently you did......with the "ultimate flame shit" :thumbsdn: