WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I just compiled a DOWNLOADABLE list of 90's game commercials! *SEGA INCLUDED*

Descent

Hella Constipated
First off, I'll start with my three favorite software ads:

1. Sonic and Knuckles - This one is so well done it deserves a fucking emmy.

READ: Santa Claus.

2. Descent - Absolutely bizzare. Very entertaining, one of the best commercials ever. Extremely rare, too. If you wonder why I always rave about the game, watch this. Descent seperates the men from the boys in terms of FPS games.

Many people suffered from such horrid vertigo while playing this game that they vomited next to their machine - and kept on playing. We're so used to 3D shit these days, that never really happens anymore...

3. Ultimate Doom Radio Ad - Only commercial for Doom ever. And it's a doozy. I love how good the acting is, and the bleeps in the commercial could never be done with Michael Powell in control these days.

Next, my three favorite hardware ads:

1. Game Gear - The Squirrel

2. Game Gear - Creamed Spinach

3. Sega Genesis BLAST PROCESSING!

The rest (Genesis):

Sonic 2 - Commercial 1, Commercial 2

Sonic Spinball

SonicMania Day (Sega Channel?)

Sonic 3

Toe Jam and Earl

X-Men

Contra: Hard Corps

Aladdin

Ecco The Dolphin

Eternal Champions

Terminator 2

"Dorks"

HARDWARE ADS!

The Sega Genesis, 32X, and Sega CD Commercial

Sega CD Ad

Genesis Does What Nintendon't

Game Gear Ad

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
wow, that is the bigest 90's era video game console hardware and software list i've ever seen. wait, it's the *only* list i've ever seen. that sonic and knuckles is hilarious! i love it when the elves say "Fat man!!!" it hil-fuckin-larious

Descent

Hella Constipated
Doesn't Descent's commercial look like it was made by an LSD head?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wait. I REMEMBER all of those.

Oh, shit.

im getting old.

Descent

Hella Constipated
DG said:
Wait. I REMEMBER all of those.

Oh, shit.

im getting old.
HAHAHA! Even the Doom and Descent ads? Those ones are so rare...