I just dont give a fuck

Earthness2000

You don't mess around with Jim.
I'm opinionated. Don't agree with me, go fuck my mom, shes fat and ugly, have fun.

P.S Say hi to my kids for me

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Earthness2000 said:
I'm opinionated. Don't agree with me, go fuck my mom, shes fat and ugly, have fun.

your mom lost a lot of weight with the finger in her mouth game.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Earthness2000 said:

You hold no opinion from what I can see. You are a reject on a lower level. The only thing I can truly gather from you is your an attention starved little brat that mommy didn't love enough.

You have no class, a lack of self worth and you show great disrespect to not only yourself, but the people around you and this world. You are a true waste of life. Your something that was a mistake and a bridge that should be severed from the rest of the world.

I don't know how you are in real life, but if your on a forum fucking yapping about all this BS, it shows a lot for what is truly inside your soul. However like all things, I am willing to gather more info, before making a final judgment on you.

Yes I am an Angel, welcome to my HIGHER court... Don't Like it... LEAVE. I will point you the way. Its the first star on the right and straight on till morning.

:angel:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...and she's having a GOOD day! ;)

Welcome, fucknut.

Now surprise us, and prove her wrong!

Earthness2000

_Kitana_ said:
You hold no opinion from what I can see. You are a reject on a lower level. The only thing I can truly gather from you is your an attention starved little brat that mommy didn't love enough.

You have no class, a lack of self worth and you show great disrespect to not only yourself, but the people around you and this world. You are a true waste of life. Your something that was a mistake and a bridge that should be severed from the rest of the world.

I don't know how you are in real life, but if your on a forum fucking yapping about all this BS, it shows a lot for what is truly inside your soul. However like all things, I am willing to gather more info, before making a final judgment on you.

Yes I am an Angel, welcome to my HIGHER court... Don't Like it... LEAVE. I will point you the way. Its the first star on the right and straight on till morning.

:angel:

Nice to meet you too, I think I'll choose you as my bunk buddy

Earthness2000

ShrOomie said:
Your a fucking dumb cunt pussy bitch making shit gayboy posts

Nice to meet you too.

Also, the english language does have something called a coma, it can be used like this:

Your a fucking dumb, cunt, pusy bitch making shit, gayboy posts.

Have a nice day, and go fuck yourself :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Earthness2000 said:
Nice to meet you too.

Also, the english language does have something called a coma, it can be used like this:

Your a fucking dumb, cunt, pusy bitch making shit, gayboy posts.

Have a nice day, and go fuck yourself :mfinger:

Is that a real sentence btw. Cause i don't think it compelets a thought.I think the word "making" should be switched to "talking or posting" and "post" should be "poster" and there should be a period at the end of "shit".

such as:

You're a fucking, dumb, cunt, pusy bitch posting shit. Gayboy poster.

Yes i do believe that reads better.