WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I just got a new CPU; it's fucking awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
I know I've been hard on the 'ricer' stuff in the past, but I've changed. My new CPU is the best there is! It will go nicely with my new USB DECO LIGHTS!

Here it is, it's an AMD OG edition; it comes with a 24 carat die and matching chain. Now I can show this bad boy off at LAN parties without having to open my case! OMG I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!

Descent

Hella Constipated
This thread is soley why SA updates are rarely funny, and why 99.9% of SA forum users hate Maddox - Jealousy is a dish best served with a side of shit.

Great, I come to WTF.COM after a long, tedious hour of repairing the cooling on my 32X so it doesn't lock up, and I get kicked in the face with another humorless thread by Junglizm.

I should have just played games on it instead. You know, the thrill of seeing your games run 200% as smooth with 200% more sharpness is a helluva lot more fun than "RICERS RICERS LOL."

Fact: Junglizm's Opinion

Opinion: Your opinion.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent, it was a joke. Either laugh and post about it, or just don't bother. This wasn't a shot at you, or the worthless PC parts market.

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
Descent, it was a joke. Either laugh and post about it, or just don't bother. This wasn't a shot at you, or the worthless PC parts market.
Worthless? Outselling stock black parts is SOOOOOOO not worthless.

Jung

???
Premium
I'm not talking about market share or sales, dude! When I say "worthless" I mean parts that provide no added functionality aside from looking "cool."
worth·less Audio pronunciation of "worthless" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wûrthls)
adj.

1. Lacking worth; of no use or value.
2. Low; despicable.
If you want to spend extra money on features that add no functionality, then be my guest. It's your money, and I really could care less how you spend or waste it. But excuse me for making a joke about the PC-ricer bandwagon. :rolleyes:

Anyway, this thread wasn't supposed to be serious, so stop replying if you're just going to complain or argue.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
I know the concept of reading a forum description before you post in it might seem hard to grasp, but you could at least act like you're in the Computing forum.
FIRST: Humor forum maybe?

SECOND: Why does it seem that everything Descent owns overheats?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
he overclocks? lives in arizona? has worse luck with technoligy then me?

Slacker

Postaholic
I'd have to say that was funny.

Descent it's called sarcasm.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
dude, i think vaca is getting to you man. too much free time to spare? LOL
my hair looks and smells pretty.
uncanny huh? like looking in the mirror.

:)

Janglenut

Particinator
Darklight said:
he overclocks? lives in arizona? has worse luck with technoligy then me?
He likes sega, he plays old games, he lies, he doesn't take care of his shit, he doesn't know his shit, and well all the reasons you said. But I thought the fucker lived in NY?

Jung

???
Premium
If this is just going to turn into a shit-on-Descent fest, I'm moving it to B&T.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Junglizm said:
If this is just going to turn into a shit-on-Descent fest, I'm moving it to B&T.
Trainslation: Gotta save another crappy thread about humor and pin it on the guy with no modship and no power, 'Cuz I'm better than you cuz I h8 maddox and work at SA, lol.

FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Everyone who's into gaming knows you can practically look at a Sega 32X and it will fucking break. I'm still amazed mine worked as long as it did before it needed the infamous VDP cooling system repair.

Janglenut said:
He likes sega, he plays old games, he lies, he doesn't take care of his shit, he doesn't know his shit, and well all the reasons you said. But I thought the fucker lived in NY?
Who gives a rats ass? No, I mean really, who gives a rats ass I play old games?

Look at the wall at your local tea and crumpet mart and tell me anything brand new ya see. There ain't no creativity anymore, and that's my rationale.

Games like GTA:SA, Shrek 2, even the 3D Sonic titles are all heavily overplayed out. I've fucking done that 20 times before in other games. Why would I pay $50 for essentially the same crap?

And for the record, I've never owned a Saturn ;). Nor have I ever been a compulsive liar, because I know when I fuck up and I openly admit it. That makes me feel good, not lying.

Graphics are soooo overrated.

Do me a favor? Go play Doom on the PC and realize where all the inspiration for Halo came from. You'll thank me later, asshole.

And if you want an idea of what an FPS that actually contains an AI system is like, whip out that old 486 and load on Descent, you'll die in two minutes motherfucker. It took me ten years to muster up the skill to finally beat it, and it was the wildest ride of my life.

While you're at it, try listening to Slipknot and Korn, I hear Generation X says they rock.

IHTFCC said:
This thread isn't funny.
Computer jokes don't make me laugh.
You ain't alone there buddy. They usually aren't funny at all 'cuz pathetic nerds write them.

"WHAT DID ONE COMPUTAR SAY TO THE OT HER COMPUTAR?"

"HEY! WANNA GRAB A BYTE TO EAT!"

I found that shit quote on a "Good Humor" ( :rolleyes: ), popsickle stick.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Descent said:
Trainslation: Gotta save another crappy thread about humor and pin it on the guy with no modship and no power, 'Cuz I'm better than you cuz I h8 maddox and work at SA, lol.
Nobody was "saving" a thread or trying to "pin" it on you. Janglenut, FUCKORBEFUCKED, Uberskippy, and Darklight shitted up the thread. Junglizm was doing his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.