WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I just got caught masturbating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Your parents have just been scared for life because they saw your 2 inch crayon dick!!

You better be saying fuck...

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
lol...Ouch man. You're going to be paranoid jackin' the beanstalk for the rest of your years.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Chaulk it up as a leason learned. Next time you want to do the ole knuckle shuffle on the piss pump, make sure you are alone.

CopyLifted

Janglenut said:
Parents, brother, sister, grandma?

Tell on.
From IRC:
<WaFfLeS> Lol my mom is working a dildo RIGHT NOW thinking of what she saw...

LMAO.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mom...

She waled into my room WITHOUT KNOCKING...Big no no in this house as we respect eachothers privacy...

Anyways she walked in asked what I wanted for dinner and didn't even wait for a reply then walked out.

I just sat there for a minute until I realized I wont be able to do that again until I win a vacation to Madagascar...

If it were my Grandma, she probably would have walked in for whatever reason, slapped me and walked out.

That wasn't the first time either, the first time I got caught was the most akward. By my dad...He walked in and without missing a beat he said "Put your dick away I need help moving the couch"

I never did move the couch.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Man your lonely...

what do you use, computer..? nevermind dont answer that.

CopyLifted

I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Man your lonely...

what do you use, computer..? nevermind dont answer that.
Like you've never masterbated? come on. I masterbate everday and I get sex everday.

I usually masterbate to our home movies though. ;)

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
CopyLifted said:
Like you've never masterbated? come on. I masterbate everday and I get sex everday.

I usually masterbate to our home movies though. ;)
never said i dident, but i dont do it everyday... I just have a lot to do during the day.. i am prudy busy...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
From IRC:
<WaFfLeS> Lol my mom is working a dildo RIGHT NOW thinking of what she saw...

LMAO.
Waffles, yo' mama has issues!

and as for cl getting sex everyday, I would sure like to know from WHOM since I am a virgin. Everyone knows that.

CopyLifted

I'm_Darth_Vader said:
never said i dident, but i dont do it everyday... I just have a lot to do during the day.. i am prudy busy...
It takes two minutes to pull a load out...if you know what you're doing. How time consuming. Plus if you do when you're going to bed, sleep like a baby. ;)

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
dustinzgirl said:
Waffles, yo' mama has issues!

and as for cl getting sex everyday, I would sure like to know from WHOM since I am a virgin. Everyone knows that.
I have a hard time beliving him to...

Janglenut

Particinator
WaFfLeS said:
Mom...

She waled into my room WITHOUT KNOCKING...Big no no in this house as we respect eachothers privacy...

Anyways she walked in asked what I wanted for dinner and didn't even wait for a reply then walked out.

I just sat there for a minute until I realized I wont be able to do that again until I win a vacation to Madagascar...

If it were my Grandma, she probably would have walked in for whatever reason, slapped me and walked out.

That wasn't the first time either, the first time I got caught was the most akward. By my dad...He walked in and without missing a beat he said "Put your dick away I need help moving the couch"

I never did move the couch.

Man you gotta learn to watch out, or lock doors, or use the bathroom.

Your dad pwns tho.

Some good advice would be to try to not do that when people are home..or just not at all. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
I have a hard time beliving him to...
Just so you are "in hte know" we live together. And he actually does get laid everyday. Sometimes two or three times a day.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wittle Waffy hasn't lost his virginity yet.

But my oral verginity is long gone :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.