WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I just realized something

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#1
HavokChylde looks sexier than a 17 year old Japanise school girl wearing a uniform and sucking on a cherry flavored lollipop
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#3
DIZNUTS said:
HavokChylde looks sexier than a 17 year old Japanise school girl wearing a uniform and sucking on a cherry flavored lollipop

Thats not possible.


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......cherry.....................
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#4
DIZNUTS said:
HavokChylde looks sexier than a 17 year old Japanise school girl wearing a uniform and sucking on a cherry flavored lollipop
Dude, where have you been? We all realised that months ago.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#5
jamesp said:
Dude, where have you been? We all realised that months ago.
i was busy roaming the wastelands and looking for new KOOL-AID recepies
 
10,772
55
253
#6
DIZNUTS said:
HavokChylde looks sexier than a 17 year old Japanise school girl wearing a uniform and sucking on a cherry flavored lollipop

Wait, I just realized something, are you saying I'm girly looking? :thumbsdn:
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#7
DIZNUTS said:
HavokChylde looks sexier than a 17 year old Japanise school girl wearing a uniform and sucking on a cherry flavored lollipop
Sexy ain't he?
HavokChylde said:
Wait, I just realized something, are you saying I'm girly looking? :thumbsdn:
Post a bigger picture. I can't see your face. All I see is your goldy locks hair.
 
5,711
1,107
257
#8
I just realized something

DIZNUTS is going to outdo my post per day...
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#9
Awaken said:
I just realized something

DIZNUTS is going to outdo my post per day...
Then he should be very depressed...... ;) you know i want to have your babies Awaken!
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#10
jamesp said:
Then he should be very depressed...... ;) you know i want to have your babies Awaken!
omfg since when are you the bitch of the house?
 
10,772
55
253
#11


There, bigger version. Like the toilet paper in the background?



I'm a scary motherfucker.
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#12
I got to say out of all the forums I had to click on why was it this one?! Can you put "Stupider then Normal: ---------" on threads like this. >_>
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#14
HavokChylde said:
There, bigger version. Like the toilet paper in the background?



I'm a scary motherfucker.
you look pretty chink eyed in that pic HC......?
 
10,772
55
253
#15
jamesp said:
you look pretty chink eyed in that pic HC......?
There's a "pics" thread somewhere, that shows me smokin a doobie. Find it, and post it, I'll give you a quarter.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#16
HavokChylde said:
There's a "pics" thread somewhere, that shows me smokin a doobie. Find it, and post it, I'll give you a quarter.
Yep, you look like a girl. Not a very pretty one, either.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#19
Awaken said:
ditto @ u
I dont need to look like a girl. I dont really give a shit. I wiegh 360, have calves the size of diesel truck tires, my face looks like something from the blue lagoon mushed up with freddy krueger. So, try again.
 
5,711
1,107
257
#20
dustinzgirl said:
I dont need to look like a girl. I dont really give a shit. I wiegh 360, have calves the size of diesel truck tires, my face looks like something from the blue lagoon mushed up with freddy krueger. So, try again.
*puke*

I don't need to try again. You're too ugly for that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.