WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I just saw myself on tv.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Holy fucking shit - I just saw myself on television.

I'm completely serious. I'm watching this show on Discovery Health Channel called "Sex, Gender, and Desire" and they had a small segment on drag queens. They showed footage of a drag show, and I was in the audience. Going by my hair length, it had to be freshman year, so like... 4 years ago. Maybe five.
I had no idea they were taping. (so maybe I was drinking...)

Isn't that insane? What are the odds I'd see that?

I wonder if I can get into SAG with that.
:faint:

That's pretty cool.

Sadly, I have no funny story to go along with this.

I remember everytime I was on TV, and sometimes it wasn't very funny or coincidentally cool.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
dookie said:
hahaha you were at a drag show?
Clearly, you've never been to one. They are so much fun. And this particular bi-annual drag show raises money for the GLBT organization on my (former) campus. So the Queens are both altruistic and fabulous.

I'd prefer not to be in a show about people dressing in opposite gender directed clothing, but that's your choice.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Holey fucking shit!

You're so fucking worthless that you think this bullshit is worthy of a new thread!

Zoso

Zappafied
dzaykim said:
Holey fucking shit!

You're so fucking worthless that you think this bullshit is worthy of a new thread!

switch_scribe > dzaykim

hmmmm... speaking of forums.. i wonder what bait and tackle is for?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Zoso said:
switch_scribe > dzaykim

hmmmm... speaking of forums.. i wonder what bait and tackle is for?
Way to quote the offensive reply so a Mod's gonna have to edit twice as much...

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
I wish I could take the internets as seriously as dzaykim does. Then I could... um, I could... No, wait. Umm...
I'll think of something. I'm sure there's a point to it somewhere. :rolleyes:

Descent

Hella Constipated
switch_scribe said:
I wish I could take the internets as seriously as dzaykim does. Then I could... um, I could... No, wait. Umm...
I'll think of something. I'm sure there's a point to it somewhere. :rolleyes:
Yeah...DZayKim's a fucking retard.

"ZOMG!!11one! Text! Must...flame..."

*Furiously typing heard in background, punctuated by the crash of a DDR machine that his brother tipped over out of anger.*

Weeee!

Ok assholes, straighten up.

This threads about some chick seeing herself on TV.

Not who is > that who. Etc. :happysad: